Sponsored

How many first 3 day reservation holders?

Deleted member 19285

Priority code applies to retail orders with no time stamp. They are the last priority they look at. #1 dealer allocation, #2 build constraints, #3 if you pass the above two, do you have a reservation time step and where does that put you in the line of orders from a given dealer #4 priority code, if you donā€™t have #3 and the dealer has allocation but no #2ā€™s that can be built they start pecking away at #4 priorities to determine build order.

#1 and #2 are biggest issues. I can understand historical allocation but it appears early on dealers were able to get allocated based on the amount of bronco orders being placedā€¦but I think some dealers loaded in tons of orders saying they would get more allocations. This upset the allocations other dealers were assigned so they had to reset. So a dealer that was getting 20 a month May now be getting 5ā€¦.and everyone is waiting. On top of that are constraints so some are in a long line but folks are breaking in line because they have a buildable package. Iā€™m guessing your in the #1 or #2 bucket or both. Most would have probably been better served going down to their local dealer vs jumping on the bandwagon with dealers saying they could get you a bronco fast.
Thanks for the reply ā€” helpful. So if you have a reservation (with a timestamp), priority code doesnā€™t factor in (as long as itā€™s less than 99).

Yep, I have a couple of items that have historically been constrained (2.7, SAS), but havenā€™t seen any updates on those in a while.

The most annoying part was the dealer selection process. I had never bought a Ford (and still may not), so was a bit tricky having to pick a dealer on the spot.

Turns out that dealer sucked, so I did research here and picked a better one and moved. Better not because heā€™s cheaper, but didnā€™t seem to be a total douche.

Then the allocations came out and I got punished again as a result of Fordā€™s awful process.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is great info. Somehow I have missed seeing this chart. That is crazy 72% have chose 2.7 (higher than the 52%) average that Ford has for all vehicles that are optioned with the 2.7. And 91% hard top is mind blowing. Also A LOT of Lux packages that probably caught them off guard because I think they were thinking more would choose the basics for off roading, but it appears many will be daily drivers. Also shows there parts forecast was off 35% on mics and 24% on 2.7, assuming it is just the forecast off and not a true constraint to build that many mic tops or 2.7's.

Last edited:

Deleted member 19285

This is great info. Somehow I have missed seeing this chart. That is crazy 72% have chose 2.7 (higher than the 52%) average that Ford has for all vehicles that are optioned with the 2.7. And 91% hard top is mind blowing. Also A LOT of Lux packages that probably caught them off guard because I think they were thinking more would choose the basics for off roading, but it appears many will be daily drivers. Also shows there parts forecast was off 35% on mics and 24% on 2.7, assuming it is just the forecast off and not a true constraint to build that many mic tops or 2.7's.
This is info from September ā€” itā€™d be great to see an updated list.

Ford could mitigate some of these constraints if they didnā€™t force people into higher trims/packages by the way they bundle them. Iā€™d be happy with base SAS if I could get the cold weather package with it. But I canā€™t, so Iā€™m waiting for a BL Luxā€¦and Ford ultimately gets more money at the expense (literally) of their customers.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was within the first 24hrs but not the first physical day. The website was totally and completely unusable for me that day and night. I gave up around 9pm and went to bed ... next morning after a few caffeinated drinks I said "OH YEAH, Let me try!" - and it worked but I was unable to reserve a First Edition. It showed up at first and then sort of just disappeared- the screen refreshed itself without me doing it and Gone With The Wind. I probably would have reserved a FE on both General Principle and because my Wildtrak basically costs the same as one, what's a couple-a-few grand.

I'm supposed to be in production this week but I am getting squirrely as all hell.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was within the first 24hrs but not the first physical day. The website was totally and completely unusable for me that day and night. I gave up around 9pm and went to bed ... next morning after a few caffeinated drinks I said "OH YEAH, Let me try!" - and it worked but I was unable to reserve a First Edition. It showed up at first and then sort of just disappeared- the screen refreshed itself without me doing it and Gone With The Wind. I probably would have reserved a FE on both General Principle and because my Wildtrak basically costs the same as one, what's a couple-a-few grand.

I'm supposed to be in production this week but I am getting squirrely as all hell.
Congrats on the production scheduling! Hopefully you will get the built and more importantly, shipped notice!

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I am not as early as the rest but I have a 9/22/20 order date nothing yet. I feel that I got the shaft when I opted for the MOD painted top that never came to production that pushed me to a 22. I have a OBX, SAS, LUX, TOW, LEATHER SEATS, A4x4, MIC ROOF RACKS OVERHEAD SWITCHES, HEAVY DUTY BUMPER. Strange I keep seeing some built that ordered just recently and they are driving them around. Probably waiting for Ford to get more blinker fluid and muffler bearings and extra air for the tires.

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I am not as early as the rest but I have a 9/22/20 order date nothing yet. I feel that I got the shaft when I opted for the MOD painted top that never came to production that pushed me to a 22. I have a OBX, SAS, LUX, TOW, LEATHER SEATS, A4x4, MIC ROOF RACKS OVERHEAD SWITCHES, HEAVY DUTY BUMPER. Strange I keep seeing some built that ordered just recently and they are driving them around. Probably waiting for Ford to get more blinker fluid and muffler bearings and extra air for the tires.
Several constraints there on your build but more importantly is where your dealer is on allocations. That is key ahead of constraints

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nada, starting to feel like Susan Lucci

Sponsored

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to have a baby at the end of April, I still want my 2 door ā˜¹ everyone deserves a Bronco lol
I'd like to know how many of us waiting are from new england, I feel like I rarely see any in MA and I haven't see a 2 door on the road here.
I havent seen any in my part of MA and I am in my car driving around almost every day and would definitely notice! Sports, yes but I don't think I have seen any regular Broncos except in the dealer showroom.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess it depends on what you want to do. Personally I wanted the soft top but will definitely later add a hard top which will be more secure and purposeful on trips.
Sponsored