l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A picture of the bottle opener that’s featured as a standard item please! Is it mounted with the M8.8 bolts?

also, rear wiper, defroster and spray for the rear window? would be great for winter
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reading the range of questions that people have in here makes me realize that it must take a minor miracle for a car company to make a car appeal to so many different people.

For example, I literally couldn't care less about safety "ratings" and I expect the MPG to be somewhere in the teens, which is fine. 19 mpg or 13 mpg, I don't really care. Especially for a vehicle like a Bronco.
I hope the MPG isnt as bad as 13 to 19 .... not for a 2.3 or 2.7L engine anyway .... the whole reason for that small engine is to have power AND good MPG

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few questions, please and thank you(!):

1. Will there be a larger gas tank OR optional secondary (possibly off-road ‘transfer’ tank) made available, particularly on the 2dr???Please!!!

2. Will there be a real green and/or brown exterior color available, ever??? Please!!!

3. Will the black and roast leather or marine-grade vinyl in the pre-production unit, or a similar interior, be made available, ever??? Please!!!

4. Ditto on the dimensions for cargo space, seats up AND down, 2dr AND 4dr??? Please.

5. Ditto on the PNW survivability rating for the top as to leakability, over time??? Please.

6. Fender flare options, as to style and colors, possibly different offset wheels with a minimal flare??? Please?

7. Will there be made available an integrated brake controller, as there’s little room to mount one, and some states require electric brakes on trailers, even small ones???!!! Please!!!

Thank you Ford, for building this. I’ve been waiting for a very long time. I think we’re almost there.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Pictures of the rear floor of 4 door with slide out shelf?
2. Storage mechanism for the doors in the 4-door.
3. Where does the key pad go if you get that option?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will there be a cold weather package/block heater, for those of us that live up north.
How well will the vinyl seats hold up to the cold?
I assume by your username that "north" actually means Canada.

The block heater is standard. Any other cold weather package will be separate.

Sponsored

Mario2285

First Edition
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will additional neutral exterior color options be added to the First Edition Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black?
Will additional interior options be added to the First Edition literally anything neutral?

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-Lay a tape measure across the front bumper, take a picture so we can see relative dimensions
-If 2 door, measure length x width behind back seat (similar to other questions that have been asked)
-if 2 door, can we get a picture of back seat to floor to get an idea of storage space and removal options

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

also, rear wiper, defroster and spray for the rear window? would be great for winter
This is something I didn't even think about. I'd like to know too. Looking at photos I don't see one.

Everyone has complained about manuals, vents, and colours, but not having a wiper would be the biggest bummer for me.

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will wireless charging be an option for black diamond or only available on trims that can get the lux package?

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does the soft top look like? How is it removed? Can it be stored on the truck when down?
I would also add to this - Can we see videos of the start to finish removal and installation of the hard top in both 2 & 4 door as well as the soft top in the 4 door?

Sponsored

Mpixel

Badlands
First Name
MC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Toyota Camry, 1999 Nissan Pathfinder, 2015 VW Jetta, 2019 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an outlet where we could possibly watch the ride along live? IG Live? Youtube? Twitch? SC?

Jonesy

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator
1. Why isn't the whole body aluminum like the F150?
2. What colors will have late availability?
3. How much does the Sasquatch package cost for each trim level?
4. How much will the hardtop cost for the 4 door?
5. Will the rubber floor with drain holes be available on all trim levels at some point?
I was thinking the same thing! I measured it out actually. the base bronco is 73" tall with 30" tires. the badlands comes with 33" all terrains which brings the height to 76". You add the 35" tires and your height would be 78". so close to 78" height is what the bronco badlands with sasquatch package should be.
So close to my garage height. I think it measured 82-83"" at the lowest point at the door opening, probably pretty standard. I may have a few inches to play with, that's what she said, but no roof rack for sure, and possibly sticking with 33" tires. Or I guess I'm moving!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.