Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go buy a F150 Raptor and put a topper on it. Unless I'm missing something, this is getting more hype, more ADM and will be under-produced like the bronco only worse....so what we just want through only a thousand times worse. I don't get it.

And only one special model color? Meh.....

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, all those folks who've been waiting forever to scheduled and got scheduled last Thursday, hopefully you didn't want a Braptor because Ford screwed you for over a year on the bronco, and screwed you again by 5 days on the Braptor lol.....

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I only want the 12 inch digital instrument cluster
Same here , hopefully they’ll offer it in MY23 too all the Bronco‘s when the body painted tops comes out let’s hope

Reactions: SVR

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey Bronco Badlands 4 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same the gauge cluster looks really sweet and upgraded towing is the main thing I wish my badlands could get.
Let's hope there is an update to the cluster. I need a proper tachometer, otherwise I am happy with my badlands. Maybe ADV fenders in the future

Sponsored

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As Ford and all other vehicle manufacturers spend billions on EVs, you might ask yourself whether this is a final effort to make money off a dying technology. The only beneficiaries will be Ford and dealers as they make money off a slick advertising program. For those who do not live within the Bronco echo chamber this will look strange at best.
Oh wow! this is great!!!! LOL

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Think the base shape of the fender attachment points matches the Everglades - so perhaps those flare can be swapped in? They look squared off similarly. From the TFL video - the Raptor fenders are metal with that replaceable section being metal. No mention of them being easily removable like the standard Broncos though?

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As Ford and all other vehicle manufacturers spend billions on EVs, you might ask yourself whether this is a final effort to make money off a dying technology. The only beneficiaries will be Ford and dealers as they make money off a slick advertising program. For those who do not live within the Bronco echo chamber this will look strange at best.
well there may be echo chambers of what you speak, but this is also very capable technology and can get in our hands now. (Go easy on me FE holders) What Full True EV is fully capable right now? Probably not a lot. I guess the Jeep echo chambers need a wake up call too? Oh wait, the 4xe gives them a pass?

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems only current reservations holder will have a chance. It sounds like you do not have a reservation and ford is currently not taking reservations
I guarantee you that is BS. We've heard them say that before. I'm betting that the big dealers / owners of GTs who want them will get them, existing reservations be damned.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess the Bronco isn't a truck after all. It's an SUV. Ford says so.
Sponsored