Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you can change them one at a time that is the way it is handled.

You are just keeping the one as an ace in hold...do it...you get the hundred back when you cancel one so there is not a downside that I can see.
Thank you! If I were in the Granger area, you would be my preferred dealer for sure. ;)
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@B345T many of us are concerned about losing our place in line upon switching dealers. I spoke to a customer relations this morning and was told that we would NOT lose our spot in line. Can we get some additional insider confirmation on this? Much appreciated. Thanks.
I've already made the change. Ford has already contacted me by email, to note the Dealer change, and to confirm that my reservation number remained the same.

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

BTW, if you live anywhere around Southern California, I'll offer that I talked to 8-dealers, and I found only one that would guarantee NO ADM's and willingness to accept X Plan on the Bronco (IN WRITING). I don't represent any dealers... or do I get paid by any dealers, but I am willing to share that contact information with anyone that might request it of me. LET ME KNOW by reply or by IM.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you do drop shipments, buy through Granger and the bronco ships directly to a local dealer?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've already made the change. Ford has already contacted me by email, to note the Dealer change, and to confirm that my reservation number remained the same.

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

BTW, if you live anywhere around Southern California, I'll offer that I talked to 8-dealers, and I found only one that would guarantee NO ADM's and willingness to accept X Plan on the Bronco (IN WRITING). I don't represent any dealers... or do I get paid by any dealers, but I am willing to share that contact information with anyone that might request it of me. LET ME KNOW by reply or by IM.
I say do the Dealership a favor an post them

Since they are wanting to have skin in the game let them reap the rewards from it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.
So you get your $100 back and the new dealer gets nothing, yet you still have a reserve with the new dealer?

Micklimey1972

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i, Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orders will all go to Ford from all dealerships and they will process them by timestamps on the reservations...so it does not matter the dealership...it is not like a short order cook and they build them as they come in...much more logistics is put into the process.
You mean I can’t order my Bronco over easy?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love to earn your business and really looking forward to meeting all that are coming to invade our town when these darn things start getting here..?
Field of Broncos ?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you get your $100 back and the new dealer gets nothing, yet you still have a reserve with the new dealer?
Yes. Truth is the dealers don't care, because if you don't show to pick it up... that means they can sell it with a mark-up. I already received my $100 back, from the reservation that I only changed, on Monday.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. Truth is the dealers don't care, because if you don't show to pick it up... that means they can sell it with a mark-up. I already received my $100 back, from the reservation that on changed, on Monday.
That's crazy. Almost makes me worried that come time to order the dealer could pull a fast one because there is no money down. I mean, it's only a 100 beans but still.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's crazy. Almost makes me worried that come time to order the dealer could pull a fast one because there is no money down. I mean, it's only a 100 beans but still.
Your names on the reservation so they would be held libel.

However they could charge enough money you back out(say you don’t agree to msrp pricing and that’s the lowest they will go). I’m not sure if the dealer gets more allocation with more agreed to contracts, I’m guessing they do.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is called a contract and they are legally bound to the terms of it...
Sponsored