First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a two door Badlands Sasquatch, high package, with towing and modular front bumper. To make it even more interesting, have no reservation, but after looking at the Broncos on dealer lots out here in Los Angeles with 1 $15-$45K ADM, I decided id much rather wait and save a ton of money plus get the exact Bronco I wanted. I am being very optimistic and hoping it will be delivered by January 2023.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you have as good of chance as I do of receiving your Bronco by 2023. Very similar build. I reserved 7/14/2020 and first ordered it January 2021. At this point I believe it is all up to dealer allocations.

OP
OP
Wes Hightower

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you have as good of chance as I do of receiving your Bronco by 2023. Very similar build. I reserved 7/14/2020 and first ordered it January 2021. At this point I believe it is all up to dealer allocations.
I'm sure you'll get yours long before me considering you have a reservation. I am waaaay back in the line. I ordered mine through Galpin Ford in Los Angeles which apparently has been #1 in ford sales since 1996, so hopefully that helps with allocations.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a two door Badlands Sasquatch, high package, with towing and modular front bumper. To make it even more interesting, have no reservation, but after looking at the Broncos on dealer lots out here in Los Angeles with 1 $15-$45K ADM, I decided id much rather wait and save a ton of money plus get the exact Bronco I wanted. I am being very optimistic and hoping it will be delivered by January 2023.
You never know. I ordered mine Oct 2021, no reservation, and got my build notice from the dealer for the week of March 21. Dealer told me 6-8 months when I ordered, which I thought was impossible.

OP
OP
Wes Hightower

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You never know. I ordered mine Oct 2021, no reservation, and got my build notice from the dealer for the week of March 21. Dealer told me 6-8 months when I ordered, which I thought was impossible.
Awesome for you! I would be thrilled to get mine before the end of the year.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a Sas 4 dr BD and took delivery in early/ mid December. Last week I ordered a 2 door velocity blue stripper w a manual and only aux switches as an option…I could see this in spring or in a year who knows!!!
Sponsored