First Name
ares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone i wanted to see if anyone has or has any suggestions for a suspension/lift kit. I have the badlands sas. even though stock i think it is pretty impressive just didnt like the tires at all and dont think they have meat on them to rock crawl. I want to do Mickey Thompson Baja Pro Xs in 38's. Im leaning towards BlackRhino Primm or Method 106. And even though ive seen 37s clear with stock badlands i know it will rub while crawling so i dont want that and thinking 4-5 inch lift any suggestions?

Thank You in advance
Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone i wanted to see if anyone has or has any suggestions for a suspension/lift kit. I have the badlands sas. even though stock i think it is pretty impressive just didnt like the tires at all and dont think they have meat on them to rock crawl. I want to do Mickey Thompson Baja Pro Xs in 38's. Im leaning towards BlackRhino Primm or Method 106. And even though ive seen 37s clear with stock badlands i know it will rub while crawling so i dont want that and thinking 4-5 inch lift any suggestions?

Thank You in advance
SOOOOO have you seen Bronc Buster? He is on 40 inch ProX and he cant keep the truck in one piece.....
ProX And Baja XS are terrible on the street. You can drive them there. You can drive a 911 at Glamis too. (Baldwin did it). they are super wide tires too...

What is you intended end goal? only crawling? Daily and Crawling?

OP
OP

fcbarca9lona

Badlands
First Name
ares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SOOOOO have you seen Bronc Buster? He is on 40 inch ProX and he cant keep the truck in one piece.....
ProX And Baja XS are terrible on the street. You can drive them there. You can drive a 911 at Glamis too. (Baldwin did it). they are super wide tires too...

What is you intended end goal? only crawling? Daily and Crawling?
Daily and crawling. I’ve seen the bronc buster with the 40s and seen him having steering problems I think that’s pushing it but going from 35 to 38 I don’t think is that much of a stretch. As for the Baja xs I’ve driven wren glee with them on it and I don’t think it’s as bad as people say it is it’s not the worst street tires

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daily and crawling. I’ve seen the bronc buster with the 40s and seen him having steering problems I think that’s pushing it but going from 35 to 38 I don’t think is that much of a stretch. As for the Baja xs I’ve driven wren glee with them on it and I don’t think it’s as bad as people say it is it’s not the worst street tires

Baja Pros are worse yet than Baja XS, on street..... they will chunk apart because of compound on DD use. XS is more excusable....

Id think if this is what you specifically want, you want a subframe drop kit type lift. but many of them are incompatible with sasquatch suspension because it has more travel than stock shock.....

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you should cap out at 37s and 3 inch lift if you're only looking to upgrade wheels, tires, and some coil overs. Going above that and you're probably making a mistake without looking at more extensive upgrades to drive train, steering, tie rods etc

Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fox 2.5s, some good upper control arms and you'll clear up to 40s. Though, with how Broncbuster was utterly destroying his shit. I'd probably stay 35s or 37s until the steering situation is figured out. You can get pretty far on 35s. It wasn't long ago that 37s and 40s were crazy big, now they are a daily occurrence at every mall crawl nation wide. It's not the size of the tires it's where you put it. Look at the litebrite video, bone stock Sasquatch went further than a Bronco on 37s and a Bronco on 40s. I'm never one to leave something stock, but I also don't like breaking shit.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at the litebrite video, bone stock Sasquatch went further than a Bronco on 37s and a Bronco on 40s.
Yeah, great point, excellent video ... nobody wants to hear it though. LOL
Gots to have 'dem MEATS!
Sponsored