Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the word that mine has arrived at Chapman and am now arranging pickup. Beat the 1/27-2/2 delivery window by a date.

Res Date: 4/28/21
Scheduled Build Week: 1/10/22
Built Date: 1/12/22
Shipping was unknown, I never got notified it shipped and neither tracker had the Shipped circle filled in.
Delivered: 1/26/22

Pumped to say the least, cant pick it up for a few days given some prior plans - but am happy to be on the other side!

4 DR OBX, 2.3L, Non-Sas, Soft, Lux, Tow, ADV 4x4 4.27, Eruption Green, Roast Cloth

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the word that mine has arrived at Chapman and am now arranging pickup. Beat the 1/27-2/2 delivery window by a date.

Shipping was unknown, I never got notified it shipped and neither tracker had the Shipped circle filled in.

Pumped to say the least, cant pick it up for a few days given some prior plans - but am happy to be on the other side!

4 DR OBX, 2.3L, Non-Sas, Soft, Lux, Tow, ADV 4x4 4.27, Eruption Green, Roast Cloth
congratulations (almost, eh)

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally a 1/17 week but was moved up to 1/10 on 12/19/21. 1/14 blend, modules appeared on 1/17 and window sticker the next day, 1/18. Estimated delivery was 2/2 via rail..... until today, now 2/28. :(
Hate to play the 'my dealer said' game but spoke with him today and the latest info he was able to see was that it was not held up in the 'micro chip hold' but was likely built and was held up instead waiting for delivery via rail. Maybe some hope for those of us in the 1/10 week that have modules populated but not sure that's a sure sign that you won't be in the 'chip hold' group either. Still patient but so close and yet.....

Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hate to play the 'my dealer said' game but spoke with him today and the latest info he was able to see was that it was not held up in the 'micro chip hold' but was likely built and was held up instead waiting for delivery via rail. Maybe some hope for those of us in the 1/10 week that have modules populated but not sure that's a sure sign that you won't be in the 'chip hold' group either. Still patient but so close and yet.....
yea, since my build modules populated 10 days ago...I'm thinking it other than a chip hold for my Base, 2.3

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here! Ours must have been on the train together. We will probably be heading up the weekend of 2/5 to pick it up.

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here! Ours must have been on the train together. We will probably be heading up the weekend of 2/5 to pick it up.
Excellent - congrats! Have a skip trip out in Jackson Hole till Tuesday, so I may try to get it Wednesday. I'm a little more local than most only 45 min. If for some reason I can't get to it, maybe we'll cross paths next weekend!

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excellent - congrats! Have a skip trip out in Jackson Hole till Tuesday, so I may try to get it Wednesday. I'm a little more local than most only 45 min. If for some reason I can't get to it, maybe we'll cross paths next weekend!
That would be great if it works out that way. We're about 2 hours away. I'm curious to see yours - especially the eruption green color. I had almost the same build, 4 door OBX, Soft Top, 2.3, Adv 4x4, White, Roast Leather Interior, High Package.

Sponsored

ellehey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be great if it works out that way. We're about 2 hours away. I'm curious to see yours - especially the eruption green color. I had almost the same build, 4 door OBX, Soft Top, 2.3, Adv 4x4, White, Roast Leather Interior, High Package.

Ahhh congrats!! I'm so jealous I didn't make it on the train with you guys! Got pushed to 2/28 did not specifically say due to micro chip so hoping it's just waiting on a train.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

We must have rode on the same train as I just got the email from Chapman also! 1-day early.🥳

Mean_green

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked the tracker for the first time today. I was part of the 2/28 bump but I just checked again and it pushed up to 2/4. Fingers crossed it actually happens!

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You had a Blend date (i.e. on window sticker)?....did you ever get an 'in production' date?
My blend date was 1/14 and that is when my tracker says my rig went into production.
Sponsored