Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signed up. Thanks for putting this together!

I brought up the tax question above, just based on my own past experience. The TL:DR version is CA has to take their tax regardless because that’s their state requirement. I’m supposed to pay tax based on where I register/ own the vehicle, so Colorado. Odds of getting appropriate refund from CA are nil. And CO makes you pay, telling me to get the refund from CA or to file for other state credit on our tax return. That latter solution only works if you have adequate tax liability to offset.

Just looking for clarification, not all states require taking the tax at time of sale. Colorado dealerships won’t charge any tax if you show that the vehicle will be taken and registered out of state.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm reasonably close to Laura Ford in MO and maybe even Granger in IA but if you guys work out something better then I'm interested so I signed up. (y)

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Done! Hopefully we can get them to negotiate a bulk purchase price if enough of us sign up for this. Maybe like a fleet program or something.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done. Have a raptor with a year left on the note. I don’t use it as much as I had hoped so I want a Bronco. But I also want a pool in the backyard and the bronco payment would be about the same as a pool. 99% sure I’ll end up with a bronco but would like to get a good deal, too

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Done. Have a raptor with a year left on the note. I don’t use it as much as I had hoped so I want a Bronco. But I also want a pool in the backyard and the bronco payment would be about the same as a pool. 99% sure I’ll end up with a bronco but would like to get a good deal, too
See if Build Your Own Pool (byop.net) is doing pools in the Houston area. Have know them since they opened in Austin so I worked with them when I built mine. Saved about $35k over using a typical pool builder.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone, just joined and i have my reservation completed! We use to own a Bronco when i was a kid and loved it. Lots of great memories traveling through TN with my siblings in the back seat. Frozen lakes, up sides of hills and off roading! Looking forward to sharing Bronco with my kids soon!

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should I still sign up if I'm only 50% sure I want to switch dealers? Depends on deals, etc. I'm in Dallas.

SMUG50

Wildtrak
First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus GX, 2017 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates on the deal search? I am negotiating as well. Would it be fine with you all to use this group to negotiate a deal? Also I figured with all these people signing up wouldn't be a bad idea to get multiple offers to spread the wealth so to speak. (Being soooo optimistic here).

TXAG

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchase fleet trucks from a Houston area dealer for my company. I can talk to the fleet sales manager there and see if they want to extend an offer to earn this groups business. Is there a rough count of how many are signed up so far?

Sponsored

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any dealers biting on this opportunity yet?

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any dealers biting on this opportunity yet?
We have not started contacting dealers just yet. There is a lot of time and effort being put into making sure this is done correctly in order to get the best deal possible ie. contracts, headcount, location, etc. Please bare with us, we will be sure to let you guys know once we start the next phase.
Sponsored