Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still like the looks of the Sasquatch package but the 33s also look really good on the bronco
Sponsored

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am totally cool with buying one of these used.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Either way, the last things we saw

1. It got stuck
2. It backed off
3. It went again and got stuck

I'm going to be a proud Bronco owner and if I'm Ford, that doesn't sit well with me. I'd be there all night to complete that task. Again, either we're GOAT... or we're not.

What are you talking about? It didn't get stuck. "Stuck" means the vehicle cant get out by itself. Also, the vehicle wasn't driving itself. The Bronco didn't "back down from the hill" on its own. The driver backed up and chose another line. Have you ever been wheeling before? And "GOAT"? LOL. Are you 15? I assume you know that the 1st gen was called the GOAT and they just found a way to bring that back for nostalgia. Besides, its IFS. Its not going to be as good in the rocks as SFA. Thats just a simple fact. The Bronco was designed more for high speed off road, and it will do that better than a Jeep will. Maybe the Bronco isn't for you.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no problem with what Ive seen the Bronco do. I think it did great. But general rule of thumb a SFA is going to be better getting over big rocks, just because of the way the middle of the axle moves out of the way of obstacles when one tire climbs up over something. While on an IFS, that center section just kind of stays put, and gets hung up, because that one wheel is able to go up independently.

SeaBee

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be interested to know the engine and transmission combo.
Sponsored