Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPDATE 3/8/2022

We received word back that Raptor Golden Tickets are not transferrable between dealerships and that the allocation will stay with the original dealer if that reservation is transferred. The allocation will stay with the original dealer regardless of what the customer decides to do. This means that even if a GT holder refuses to order, the allocation will still be built for that dealer. We are going to continue to press the issue, but don't believe that Ford will change this.

For Serramonte Ford's Golden Ticket holders, we will still honor MSRP. Even though we could, in theory, charge whatever we want, as those allocations are now ours, we are obviously not going to do that.

I'm leaving the original post unedited so those that come across this page can see our efforts.I encourage anyone dissatisfied with how their dealer is handing Golden Tickets reach out to Ford Customer Service through the normal channels.

B6G,

Thank you for the incredible support thus far! To date, we've sold 22 of our 89 transactions (24.7%!) to B6G Members.

For Bronco Raptor Orders awarded to Reservation holders as part of the Res holder allocation, we will be offering MSRP. This is separate from our stock Bronco Raptor allocation.

We are opening this to any reservation holder that receives a Bronco Raptor allocation through this special allocation program. This is contingent on the ability to transfer to us, as we do not know if this is possible for converted orders that are still unscheduled.

If your dealer is screwing around and you get a special allocation, you are welcome to transfer to us. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you plan on transferring.

-Sean
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll keep you mind if I get the chance. Have you heard any indication that they are doing the allocations that way, one way for the long suffering, then their normal shenanigans they probably use for the F150 Raptors?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll keep you mind if I get the chance. Have you heard any indication that they are doing the allocations that way, one way for the long suffering, then their normal shenanigans they probably use for the F150 Raptors?
Our interpretation is that there will be a majority reserved for reservation holders that signified interest via the link, and a smaller number of units allocated to dealers as specialty units are traditionally allocated.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious- How many Bronco Raptors do you think they will produce? Kinda happy that we got our two Broncos last year, kinda bummed that I don't have a chance at a Bronco Raptor.

I can't imagine that Bronco Raptors are going to be produced in quantities, but who knows..

thatguy92

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome stuff - hope more dealers follow suit. I’m very curious how many current reservation holders are really willing to pay 20-30k over MSRP. I would imagine more dealers may start to realize this is smart.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious- How many Bronco Raptors do you think they will produce? Kinda happy that we got our two Broncos last year, kinda bummed that I don't have a chance at a Bronco Raptor.

I can't imagine that Bronco Raptors are going to be produced in quantities, but who knows..
you’d think they’d want to make a lot since I’d assume the margin on this is nice.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you’d think they’d want to make a lot since I’d assume the margin on this is nice.
Assuming components are available I don't see why they wouldn't make as many as possible.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We expect small quantities. GT500 is around 5k/year and F150 Raptor is about 25k/yr. If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say about 2-3k considering Bronco Raptor is J2, and will likely be around 5-6 months of production.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They only make 20-30k Raptors a year. Out of 900,000 plus F150s. You would think they would get that Raptor number up as well.

Bronco Raptors even if it were at full production of 120k a year and 10% of Broncos are Raptors (far more than F150s) divided by 3000 dealers = 4 Bronco Raptors per a dealer...

Like winning the lottery..

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We expect small quantities. GT500 is around 5k/year and F150 Raptor is about 25k/yr. If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say about 2-3k considering Bronco Raptor is J2, and will likely be around 5-6 months of production.
Thanks for the reply! I was trying to be optimistic in my numbers...

Like winning Powerball and Megamillions in the same week at this point...

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the reply! I was trying to be optimistic in my numbers...

Like winning Powerball and Megamillions in the same week at this point...
I mean if you won those you wouldn't have to worry about ADM so there is that. :p
Sponsored