Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just the way ours will be sitting, on 18" alloys with 70-series A/Ts, ready for park road/fire road duty. Doesn't look half bad! p.s. chomping at the bit for the configurator . . . .

Sponsored

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I can not disagree with those smaller tires. With the bigger tires, the Bronco looks totally different. I guess that is why they have so many models so you can pick the best one that suits you.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gotta agree - the 2-door on 35"s is the best looking Bronco. 2-door, manual trans is what I would have wanted back in the day.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually agree. I'm not a fan of the step boards and small(er) non-aggressive tread tires. It gives it a very soccer-momish look. I also don't like the all black color. I like the two-tone contrast with the black top that you get with a body color other than black. I've pretty much decided to step up from OB depending on build and price tool.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the things I love about the Bronco, can go from mild to extra spicy, rugged to classy, DD to weekend warrior, and just about everything in between with just a little configuration.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Some moms have kids that have to get to their soccer game. I think it's nice that there is a Bronco for them too.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the things I love about the Bronco, can go from mild to extra spicy, rugged to classy, DD to weekend warrior, and just about everything in between with just a little configuration.
...and several thousand dollars. haha

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shiny paint with a faded hardtop is not the best look. :LOL:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That’s not an unpopular opinion. Many people prefer the 2 door claiming real Broncos only have 2 doors. Same with the Wrangler but then the 4 Door outsold the 2 Door. I like the 2 Door but i l think it looks a bit “Stubby“ and less room for people, dogs, Cargo Etc than the 4 door.
Sponsored