Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no, and I spent a bit of time a few weeks ago trying all of these setting out. None of them actually changed the behavior of any of the DRL’s, headlights, turn signals, or any other lights. Except for the 06, which did as it advertised, and stopped the turn signals from working and changed the blinker sound to a really fast blink.
After an hour of messing with it I ordered the sticker fab covers lol
Sponsored

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there an idle time setting that can be changed? I thought i saw somewhere that it was 30 min idle. I ask because for us that want to flat tow the 2.7 behind our motorhome the Brakes on the 2.7 are electric assist but it sounds like the electric assist shuts off around 30-40 mins and the brake bias in the suplemental brake system wont have enough power to apply brakes. i am wondering if its tied to max idle time even if engine is off.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hearing anecdotal evidence that 2022 owners are having ForScan issues. Anyone have FS success on a 2022 yet?

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
1636898575186249845389195524769.jpg

Does anyone know if it is possible to ADD the heated steering wheel, and enable via ForScan?

I have a base but am going to order a leather wrapped Big Bend wheel. I know I can't add Lane Assist without the CP360 cameras - the entire wheel assembly is $390 but for $60 I can get a heated wheel to boot.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked up my 2022 2-door Wildtrak yesterday and trying to do some Forscan adaptations. I was able to change a few settings in various modules, but it fails 100% of the time when trying to change any of the chime settings in the IPC module.

Latest version Forscan, tried both OBDLink EX and Vgate vLinker FS cables with latest firmware.

Any suggestions?

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread forscan erroir - 1

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if it is possible to ADD the heated steering wheel, and enable via ForScan?

I have a base but am going to order a leather wrapped Big Bend wheel. I know I can't add Lane Assist without the CP360 cameras - the entire wheel assembly is $390 but for $60 I can get a heated wheel to boot.
You'd need the button on the dash and the wiring harness at the very least before forscan could help you, and that's assuming everything is plug and play with no missing components.

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you be able to program the windows to lower (for opening the door) when you unlock the doors? Or the perimeter unlock? I’m hoping this is possible, so the the windows stop catching every time my kids open the door. I have no experience with ForScan, but I’m very intrigued by everything that you all are doing.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you use the ForScan program with a very old Windows laptop? Have a 12 year old laptop running (barely) Windows 7 sitting in a box for the rare occasion a program is Windows-only.
This isn't the first time processing power has been questioned so maybe a note should be added to the first post.

I run it on an ancient winXP netbook. Pretty much any laptop still in circulation should do the trick.

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Would you be able to program the windows to lower (for opening the door) when you unlock the doors? Or the perimeter unlock? I’m hoping this is possible, so the the windows stop catching every time my kids open the door. I have no experience with ForScan, but I’m very intrigued by everything that you all are doing.
yes, you can program window opening via the key fob... i did it and it works well... you might also look at the spreadsheet and do the window reset if your windows are not opening and closing right (doesn't require forscan, just a little trick with window buttons)..

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my 2022 2-door Wildtrak yesterday and trying to do some Forscan adaptations. I was able to change a few settings in various modules, but it fails 100% of the time when trying to change any of the chime settings in the IPC module.

Latest version Forscan, tried both OBDLink EX and Vgate vLinker FS cables with latest firmware.

Any suggestions?

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread forscan erroir - 1
Picks of wildtrak

Sponsored

Lrenz66

Black Diamond
First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 f250, 1967 mustang gt, 2014 f350, 2017 gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone figured out how to add climate control to the 8 inch screen?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Simply beautiful . Happy for you . I got a race red 4 door wildtrak. Estimated arrival is 2/24. I live in Miami. Hard top . Lux . I wanted to add modular bumper but my dealer said I couldn't because that is a constricted commodity so I got the standard one. Wish it was metal instead of plastic but I guess I ain't going to be hitting any mountains here in Miami hahahaha

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, you can program window opening via the key fob... i did it and it works well... you might also look at the spreadsheet and do the window reset if your windows are not opening and closing right (doesn't require forscan, just a little trick with window buttons)..
You've missed the point of the question. This isn't about global open.
As to the OP, no... ForScan won't be able to change how the window drop/door open works.
Sponsored