First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I think many of us love the look of the 2D. Itā€™s ? badass. But as you mentioned - some of us with kids need the practicality of the 4D. Also, with a 4D Badlands with a 2ā€ lift and Squatched - I think the ā€œsoccer momsā€ driving that setup could drive across the soccer field flying double middle fingers and have no f@$&s to give. ???
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, this eliminates the OBX for me. Now Iā€™m narrowed down to badlands and wildtrack. Cant do the minivan sidesteps and body colored fenders.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh I get it Matt, I feel the same in some ways. But, sadly I will have to go with the 4 door. All of our others are 2 door, and every now and then we need a 4 door for friends to go with us.
I figure friends can just climb over the side since the doors/back will be off. But I mostly ride with my dog or one other passenger, max. I'm also a moto rider, so solitude is kinda my thing I guess. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Wildtrak.Scott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The newness of the Bronco is fading on me. Its starting to look just above average.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I would say with pretty good confidence that the 4 door will handily outsell the two door, same as it does for Jeep. Four door sales are what will allow ford to keep the two door alive, similar to how 4/6 cylinder Mustangs greatly outsell the v8 variants, but one requires the other.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The newness of the Bronco is fading on me. Its starting to look just above average.
That $100 is refundable, one less non dedicated reservation to plug up the assembly lines.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the faded top gives it a really authentic baked in the sun retro look.

2 door 4 door - get what you need. Imo the best would be a 2 door in a 4 door length like the Bronco R ( I know is has no doors).

Here's my thought on the plastic fender flares:

b5mcjxq3j6dx.jpg

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, this eliminates the OBX for me. Now Iā€™m narrowed down to badlands and wildtrack. Cant do the minivan sidesteps and body colored fenders.
Took you that long? Those have been announced features since day one.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the faded top gives it a really authentic baked in the sun retro look.

2 door 4 door - get what you need. Imo the best would be a 2 door in a 4 door length like the Bronco R ( I know is has no doors).

Here's my thought on the plastic fender flares:

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up b5mcjxq3j6dx
Thereā€™s a reason theyā€™re plastic...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figure friends can just climb over the side since the doors/back will be off. But I mostly ride with my dog or one other passenger, max. I'm also a moto rider, so solitude is kinda my thing I guess. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Yes sir, but I'm betting you're friends are still young. Mine ain't....;):ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took you that long? Those have been announced features since day one.
Hadnā€™t really seen them in real life yet. I wasnā€™t a fan of the side steps from day one, but thought the fenders might give it a cleaner look, but I think it is actually a plainer look in this case.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hadnā€™t really seen them in real life yet. I wasnā€™t a fan of the side steps from day one, but thought the fenders might give it a cleaner look, but I think it is actually a plainer look in this case.
We were looking at getting the OBX because my wife will drive primarily and itā€™s the first trim you can get the high package on, but weā€™re back to teetering on optioned up black diamond or a badlands more or less as built with maybe the high package depending on price.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heck toss a skinny bumper and bump those wheels out a bit. She look less soccer mom! Give her an edgy little beefy stance with lil money involved. Be golden!!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this has the perfect stance with that size tires. You can argue 2 door or 4 door, but the fact is this thing looks great with tires that don't hang out past the fenders. I agree on the top and bumpers taking away from the overall look. Who cares who is buying them and for what. At the end of the day every Jeep driver throws up a hand regardless of who is driving the one they pass. That is the kind of community we need to be building.
Sponsored