Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PM me with your name/email/ph #/& shipping address. Add in your steering wheel specs. If you don't know what you want, I can explain the options. I'll get an invoice out to you and we're off to the races.

If this is the second wheel we do, it'll go a lot quicker, since we have the new wheel on hand already. Your new carbon wheel will ship with a return shipping label. There's a core deposit that's refunded, once we receive your original wheel and that keeps the process going for the next customer. If you want to keep your original wheel, let me know at the onset. I'll not add the core deposit, but I will get another wheel ordered from Ford to keep lead times down.
Would installation be done my a dealer or 3rd party shop? Assume it’s a bit too hard to DIY?
Sponsored

Ajtexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would you deter from the suede for the off-roading and is it possible to replace the cobra with a Bronco?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Somehow I missed this thread. No clever acronym for this one? Haha.

I always liked a nice custom steering wheel in my VWs. Looking forward to seeing some customer outcomes.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, consider me in for my BaseSquatch! Was hoping for a nice aftermarket wheel option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why would you deter from the suede for the off-roading and is it possible to replace the cobra with a Bronco?
The Bronco wheel is totally a different part from the GT350 wheel. I'll have pics up of the first Bronco wheel and it will all make sense.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve made carbon fiber steering wheels for my car, several other GT350s, and other Mustangs. It would be wrong to deprive the Bronco community of these handfuls of awesome. Our wheels are made to order and I don’t think I’ve made two of the same wheel yet. There are so many options and combinations.

All of your buttons, trim, and airbag will transfer over to the new carbon wheel. You can send me your original wheel as a core when you’re ready and keep the process going. If a core is on hand, turn around time is 3-4 weeks to your door.

You’ll lose the heated wheel function, if you have it. Typically, the carbon wheels are not hot or cold, especially if you have the suede at 9 and 3. If your rig is more off-road bound, I’d deter you from the suede and just go full carbon.

Pricing varies with the options you add. I’m thinking anywhere from $450-$900, depending on how much sauce you throw at it. If you want to keep you original wheel, I can provide the core at an added cost. For the Mustangs, it was around $280 for a new wheel with no airbag and electronics. Just to give you a baseline.

Typical options are:

• Carbon finish - Gloss / Satin / Matte
• Carbon weave - Twill or Forged
• 12 o’clock stripe (color of your choice)
• Suede
• Stitching and stitch color
• Round wheel / Flat Bottom / Flat Top & Bottom

It takes about 45 min, start to finish, to swap over all of the electronics from your original Mustang wheel to the carbon wheel and mount it in your car. I would expect the Bronco to be the same process. If you’re not keen on mods like this, any body shop worth their salt can do it. They do it all the time.

If you’re interested, PM me and we can get a wheel curated for you and generate a quote. If you have questions, keep them in the thread.

03E11DAC-CECF-493C-909B-54F52AAF6693.jpeg

E3BC55FA-1137-4D95-88D7-B0906497C464.jpeg
Definitely getting one of these when my Bronco eventually comes. Do you mind sharing a picture of one of your flat top and flat bottom steering wheels? Just want to get an idea of how they look.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Bronco wheel is totally a different part from the GT350 wheel. I'll have pics up of the first Bronco wheel and it will all make sense.
Any update or ETA on this? Would love to see a final product to consider for my Base. Thanks!

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm very interested as well once these are available.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be 100% in if it retained the heated functionality. Looks amazing otherwise!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | CARBON FIBER WHEEL 0001
RED HOT BILLY PEPPER

Our first custom BRONCO wheel is complete. Our customer, Billy, opted for matte finish carbon in a 2x2 twill weave. There’s a red European style stripe at 12 o’clock. He also opted for Chili Pepper 🌶 Red alcantara at 9 and 3 with a black French stitch to hold it together. He checked the box for a flat bottom and a slightly thicker wheel.

This wheel turned out amazing! I have one more brand new wheel to cut up for the next customer wheel. I’m sure Billy will send pics of the new wheel installed. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with next!

FED0F191-D0BC-439E-9107-9600ED037B90.jpeg

3363F9FC-FD16-433F-9B60-8C30DD445270.jpeg