broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good but tbh I am tired of seing only black Broncos everywhere. Would love to see some Area 51, Race Red, Grey and so on. Most of what we saw since day one is black yellow and cactus.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh wow, Iā€™m a mom, and getting a four door. Does that make me a Bronco forum pariah now?? Imma just go over here and cry into my glass of Chardonnay while I watch some real housewives........?
J/k, Iā€™ll just be driving in my four door Bronco carrying everyone elseā€™s sh*t around like I do on the daily with my purse. Snacks for everyone!!
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 1596856413543

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just think it's funny how many of you plan on sleeping in your cars

Hotels are pretty useful IMO

I guess if you end up homeless the 4dr would be more useful
Fair enough. A lot of places I go donā€™t have hotels for hours. Plus, nothing beats a night under the stars and a good oleā€™ lake shower!

E0A2AA12-A9BF-44CD-9B49-51D4DCC92AB8.jpeg

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fair enough. A lot of places I go donā€™t have hotels for hours. Plus, nothing beats a night under the stars and a good oleā€™ lake shower!

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up E0A2AA12-A9BF-44CD-9B49-51D4DCC92AB8
I agree, that's why I'm hating of getting rid of my Honda element because it has so much more room in the back than the bronco for camping etc...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whenever someone posts "soccer mom" or "mall crawler" I always think, wow, that guy is very edgy, hilarious and a Real Offroader. That's definitely not something we've all already seen a million times. Or two.

I have no kids and I'm getting the 4 door because I can fit a lot more stuff in it. Maybe I'll fill the back with soccer balls I buy at the mall.
I can see people not agreeing with others choices, but some are being down right offensive and crossing the line. I know which model and options I want and feel no need to feel bad about it because some stranger on an internet forum is going to call me a sissy.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man. We're 12 pages deep of people getting pissy about my comment.

I said it was an unpopular opinion and clearly stated my bias given my needs/circumstances. That said, people who are getting bitter and sarcastically calling me things... y'all are super insecure. Over a car. Your vehicle doesn't define you. But how you're all acting right now? That sure does. ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I said it was an unpopular opinion and clearly stated my bias given my needs/circumstances. That said, people who are getting bitter and sarcastically calling me things... y'all are super insecure. Over a car. Your vehicle doesn't define you. But how you're all acting right now? That sure does. ?
At least, you put a disclaimer. Some are just being outright dicks.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least, you put a disclaimer. Some are just being outright dicks.
Yeah... And had I known how emasculated everyone would feel by my comment, I probably wouldn't have said it. Sure don't appreciate the condescending comments I'm getting either.

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh wow, Iā€™m a mom, and getting a four door. Does that make me a Bronco forum pariah now?? Imma just go over here and cry into my glass of Chardonnay while I watch some real housewives........?
J/k, Iā€™ll just be driving in my four door Bronco carrying everyone elseā€™s sh*t around like I do on the daily with my purse. Snacks for everyone!!
I'll be drinking rosƩ. Cheers!

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I've got three kids and I'm getting a two door. This is my toy not their transportation!

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ah sorry, hope my comment wasnā€™t taken as a means to offend. Merely trying to bring some levity to the soccer mom convo. Iā€™ll go back to my beer now.......

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just seem lesser/sissier to me...
This forum is getting me worried. Can I still get a Bronco if I'm not compensating for anything?
...people who are getting bitter and sarcastically calling me things...
Did the mods delete a bunch of posts? I read this whole thread and couldn't find the mean ones.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can see people not agreeing with others choices, but some are being down right offensive and crossing the line. I know which model and options I want and feel no need to feel bad about it because some stranger on an internet forum is going to call me a sissy.
Yeah not everyone is hardcore hence why there are like 8 different trims. I like the 2 door better but think the four door might be more practical. Will put a bunch of rugby balls in the trunk.
Sponsored