Sponsored

👑 Watch the KING OF THE HAMMERS (KOH) Power Hour Feb 2 Stock Class Broncos!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope many of us are either at or at least watching KOH this year, as the Bronco will be heavily Featured in both the stock class (4600) and then the Fun Haver crew in the Ford Factory race series class (4400). Someone correct me, but there are 3 factory Broncos in 4400, Lowell, Healy, Gittin Jr and of course their co-drivers.

This years KOH has gotten off to a fun start. Wish I was there, but am watching through Ultra4 website or free on YouTube. The drone footage and hilarious commentary is pretty cool and really breaks of the workday in the background. The wife loves it when anyone mentions the sponsor Lasernut; a real Beavis and Butthead moment in the house for sure!

If any Bronco6G members are out at the lakebed, please shout out. If we don't already, Bronco6G should have an official presence as the Administrators are practically famous by now and I could see a booth getting heavy traffic and official attention from Ford! :ROFLMAO:

Think Power Hour is at 7:00pm EST tonight, or may be a tad later. I've already started on the Coors 🍻, so pardon my inaccuracy and shit. 🤪

Y'all watching too?
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a schedule somewhere so we can tune in for the Broncos?

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been watching since noonish. Can't wait to see those Broncos!!!

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the premium feed up on my TV all day🤘
Me too! :ROFLMAO:

All of the Ultra4 races are pretty cool, but it's something about KOH week that sort of feels like March Madness to me in how it wakes me up and just puts a big ole shit eating grin on my face. Should inspire guys who already have their Broncos to get out there and get after it!

Only responsibly and be safe of course.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a schedule somewhere so we can tune in for the Broncos?
Yep, check out the Ultra4 website. Bronco's are in the 4600 series for stock like Broncos with a bigger engine; think the V8 Coyote and in the trophy truck race series 4400 for the true KOH experience, but all of the races are fun as hell.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brad and Bailey on the course at the same time in the stock class Broncos!!!

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is Brad Lovell #4621 one of the stock Broncos? I see he qualified first in 4600 class

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm about 75 miles from there but just not sure I want to deal with it all. Buddy is going tomorrow and I can ride for free. It's a giant 4x4 party in the desert on a dusty dry lake. $50 entry plus $20 parking. U tubers and vendors galore.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lovell in one Bronc. Gitten in one Bronc. And Bailey Cole in the third Bronco......

Ford Bronco 👑 Watch the KING OF THE HAMMERS (KOH) Power Hour Feb 2 Stock Class Broncos! 1643771582139

Qualified 1st. 2nd, and 3rd. Premium watcher here as well. Hell, I even took a vacation day on Friday so I can just watch the EMC. Got it on the big screen and have the multi feed on the 'puter. Wife already knows the drill. 😁

Just for the record Randy Slawson, winner of last year's KOH, has qualified on the pole for the EMC. He usually only races the King's race but this year he decided to have some fun in the EMC. Loved one of his first responses to questions on the podium, "I just like to drive fast" 🤣🤣

RIDE ON HORSEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about 75 miles from there but just not sure I want to deal with it all. Buddy is going tomorrow and I can ride for free. It's a giant 4x4 party in the desert on a dusty dry lake. $50 entry plus $20 parking. U tubers and vendors galore.
Exactly! Doesn't all that mess sound awesome? :)

Look, it's one fun week per year. Mostly good clean fun with lots of great guys and fun trucks in a dusty desert. It's public land and is a treasure. Being that close, you should go and enjoy yourself.

I've watched for about 4 years now and KOH truly has made me happy in ways other motorsports just don't. Guess it's because Ultra4 is mostly regular guys and gals.

In the old days, anyone could build a car to race with the big guys and compete with factory racing, then Ford v Ferrari happened in the 60's and everything changed. With KOH, if you can build it, pay the fee, you can race it. Even if you don't place high, it's fun to just finish; that's pretty damn pure and it just hits me in my core; I love it! :ROFLMAO:

Bet you'll love going too.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lovell in one Bronc. Gitten in one Bronc. And Bailey Cole in the third Bronco......

Ford Bronco 👑 Watch the KING OF THE HAMMERS (KOH) Power Hour Feb 2 Stock Class Broncos! 1643771582139

Qualified 1st. 2nd, and 3rd. Premium watcher here as well. Hell, I even took a vacation day on Friday so I can just watch the EMC. Got it on the big screen and have the multi feed on the 'puter. Wife already knows the drill. 😁

Just for the record Randy Slawson, winner of last year's KOH, has qualified on the pole for the EMC. He usually only races the King's race but this year he decided to have some fun in the EMC. Loved one of his first responses to questions on the podium, "I just like to drive fast" 🤣🤣

RIDE ON HORSEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎
Even more, after getting the pole in a crazy fast lap that was wild to watch, Slawson was interviewed after and got visibly choked up. Why? Passion.

Randy and his crew had to put the rig back together after a crash the day before back in LA, then drive it back; took all night. He was happy, he was proud, he was grateful, and it made him emotional to thank those guys for their work and he just had to deliver.

Randy Slawson doesn't drive for Ford, but a guy with character like that, I just think is a great example for everyone.

RIDE ON!!!!!!
Sponsored