Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
Im real close to being behind you... still whining about the July 2020 reservation and no communication no nothing from ford about why its not built yet... Jeep about to get another customer
Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im real close to being behind you... still whining about the July 2020 reservation and no communication no nothing from ford about why its not built yet... Jeep about to get another customer
you know whats really crazy.... somebody from FORD contacted me here on this site, and had behind the scenes communication with me about what was going on with my particular build and dealership... that was early December... guess whats come of that conversation? Yep you got it.... NOTHING

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can only guess that there was a quality defect on the 2021s that haven't shipped, and replacement parts will take 3 months to source and install. Honestly, if it is something like the bad valve batch in the 2.7s, you all would be very glad it is being handled before delivery rather than you getting it only to blow the engine and let it sit in the shop for 3 months waiting on a replaement.

GetMeOutOfHere

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fuck, I have a 2/15 Estimated Delivery Date (still holding there in the tracker at the moment) and was planning on selling my vehicle to Vroom this weekend.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW

whatcha got?:unsure:
Fog light kit from 4x4 truck LEDs
Front license plate bracket from them
Husky floor liners
Bronco script sticker/emblem
Stubby short antenna
PPF to go over the roof frame (soft top scratch area)

I think I’ve got more, but I’d need to dig through all the boxes in my garage.

I’ll probably give up in 4-6 weeks unless I take delivery. Looking at other options as well - but nothing compelling yet.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My friends 21 Dec 8 production made it to the dealer just yesterday. In congratulated him on his new 21 🤪

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Realistic maybe. But the lack of communication is ridiculous. Why are they holding broncos and still producing them. Are they going to hold all between now and April? Something doesn’t add up here.
This has been my biggest issue with this whole process. It seems like Ford was on the ball for the first year and then they just gave up or got bored.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fog light kit from 4x4 truck LEDs
Front license plate bracket from them
Husky floor liners
Bronco script sticker/emblem
Stubby short antenna
PPF to go over the roof frame (soft top scratch area)

I think I’ve got more, but I’d need to dig through all the boxes in my garage.

I’ll probably give up in 4-6 weeks unless I take delivery. Looking at other options as well - but nothing compelling yet.
geez, I almost started down the same rabbit hole of buying shit and then I started seeing signs of dealership fuckery and but the brakes on it. I got as deep as rims and tires. Had to order another truck and am still cautious till I have the keys in hand... hope fully mid April.
I'll reach out or vise versa...

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still nothing, no word in months from Ford or my dealership. They have $2100 of my money. Acura built my new MDX in 3 mos. It sucks just waiting and not hearing that they intend to build you a vehicle.
Ford Bronco Good News, and Mostly Bad News - 2021 in 2022 1643813277452

Sponsored

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

StevoeFL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There has to be some compensation for us who are going to take delivery of a 21 in Q2 of 22 right? How do we get some energy with Ford to address that.

Liquid_Todd~AZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a production date week of Feb. 7th for my 2 door base non-Sas 2.3 auto in A51. I changed to this setup in Dec. from a WT 4 door after I bought a 2021 F150 powerboost, I figured I’d get the bronco late 2022, but shocked it’s supposed to be built next week! Now I’m concerned that the date will get pushed due to chips or whatever else isn’t available!

E0B67151-A04E-4725-8C66-C05F37096760.jpeg

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can only guess that there was a quality defect on the 2021s that haven't shipped, and replacement parts will take 3 months to source and install. Honestly, if it is something like the bad valve batch in the 2.7s, you all would be very glad it is being handled before delivery rather than you getting it only to blow the engine and let it sit in the shop for 3 months waiting on a replaement.
Except over half of them are 2.3s……..
Sponsored