First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just trying to see if I should expect to see a production date in 2022 for my Bronco.
I reserved in Oct 2020, order placed on 3/19/2021.
I do have constrained items:
MIC hard top
2.7L engine
Lux package
Tow package

Spoke with the dealer about a month ago...they are still waiting for the order to go to production.
I expected this to take awhile......but I used to worry that I would still owe too much on my trade-in when the Bronco is delivered.....and now I figure it will be paid off.
LOL

** Update: 4/7/2022 **

So, I missed my email from Ford telling me that my Bronco was scheduled for production. (It did come in, but I have so much useless email that I missed it in the mix.)
The email was dated 3/4/22 and said that my scheduled production was the week of 3/28.
My dealer had told me that the production date had been pushed back to this week. (Week of 4/4/22)
Imagine my surprise when I checked the tracking links last week that it showed my Bronco in Production. I was also just notified yesterday that the vehicle has been built and it waiting to be shipped to the dealer.

So...with all of my constrained items, it looks like I will soon be taking delivery.
Now...how am I gonna pay for this thing?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ask your dealer what the priority code is on your order. If they don’t know…WBDO dashboard > view dashboard > click your order > top right. Or have them send you your build sheet, also top right in there.

10-20 = good. Maybe it’s 99d and some bozo at the dealership never updated it. It’s a small part of the puzzle, along with dealer allocations, constraints, etc. BUT, if something is priority 99, it’s not gonna get built, regardless of timestamp, reservation, allocation, anything. Period.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you change your order to a 2022 model? That's required for any that sat in the system so long (like mine did)

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just trying to see if I should expect to see a production date in 2022 for my Bronco.
I reserved in Oct 2020, order placed on 3/19/2021.
I do have constrained items:
MIC hard top
2.7L engine
Lux package
Tow package

Spoke with the dealer about a month ago...they are still waiting for the order to go to production.
I expected this to take awhile......but I used to worry that I would still owe too much on my trade-in when the Bronco is delivered.....and now I figure it will be paid off.
LOL
So you placed an order in March of 2021 for a 2021. Did you ever place an order in October of 2021 or later for a 2022 when the window opened? Better make sure your dealer re-ordered for you 2022, if not you very well may be in 99 status and you'll never get a truck if your sitting in that status.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you placed an order in March of 2021 for a 2021. Did you ever place an order in October of 2021 or later for a 2022 when the window opened? Better make sure your dealer re-ordered for you 2022, if not you very well may be in 99 status and you'll never get a truck if your sitting in that status.
It was converted to a 2022...that I do know.
Just pulled out the preview order:

Order Date: 10/26/2021
Order Code: D005
Model Year: 2022
Price Level: 215
Priority Code: 99

Something tells me the Priority 99 is a screw up on their end and will keep me from being sent to production.....but I asked about it and was told that it would automatically be sent to production when the constraints are no longer a problem.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Something tells me the Priority 99 is a screw up on their end and will keep me from being sent to production.....but I asked about it and was told that it would automatically be sent to production when the constraints are no longer a problem.
It will never be sent to production until they change it from 99 to 10 through 19. Even so, I would not count on a 2022 with those constraints and such a late reservation unless you dealer is getting a lot of allocations.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will never be sent to production until they change it from 99 to 10 through 19. Even so, I would not count on a 2022 with those constraints and such a late reservation unless you dealer is getting a lot of allocations.
Pulled my original preview order prior to the October conversion.
Order date: 03/19/2021
Price Level: 120
Priority Code: 19

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why didn't you order a Bronco you don't want as Ford instructed then spend twice as much to convert it into the Bronco you really wanted in the first place? Duh.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

With priority 99, there is zero chance of getting built.

If they change it to a buildable priority, you at least have a chance, albeit low, of getting pulled. Constraints don't mean zero getting built, just some percentage less than 100. Item, region, dealer, all seem to factor in.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are absolutely getting incorrect information from your dealer. It is not for them to decide about when something can or cannot be built. How the hell would they know? If you don't call them and tell them to switch you to a buildable code (tell them 10) you will never get your truck.

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn’t buy into what everyone else is saying about constraints. I ordered one 1/17/22, I have a vin already and a 3/17/22 build date. Know of 3 others in similar boat. Ask your dealer to change it to priority code 10, they can.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t buy into what everyone else is saying about constraints. I ordered one 1/17/22, I have a vin already and a 3/17/22 build date. Know of 3 others in similar boat. Ask your dealer to change it to priority code 10, they can.
Right, everyone is just lying about which parts are hard to get. Because it’s so good for their image! And people love it. That makes so much sense.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Magic 8 Ball says: "This is a Rediculous Question." I tried again and it said, "Any That Try to Give You a Serious Answer are Fools".

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, everyone is just lying about which parts are hard to get. Because it’s so good for their image! And people love it. That makes so much sense.
Seriously I agree. Ford puts out data on constraints of which we have seen posted. It’s ridiculous to say there are not constraints.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And the latest…..as of February