Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like sending Ford a flag burning video! (A Bronco flag burning!)

Or maybe just sending back all of the Bronco swag to Ford HQ and tell them where to put it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today Mine just went from 2/22 delivery date to 5/22 expected delivery date and it says it’s already in production. What the actual hell is going on. How does it go from 2/22 to 3 months later?

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't expect Ford to notify the end customer when a date slips by a week or less.....but when you slip the date by 3 months for a 2021 vehicle now slated for delivery in Q2 of 2022...I believe you owe it to your end customer to give a truthful explanation about what is happening.
Especially if that ordered vehicle is a 2021 - no due to be delivered midway through 2022.

Remember the old days when the next years models came out in August? It’ll be years before Ford can catch up…

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
I don't understand your math here. You're saying you have to wait over 5 months to get your vehicle but you've already waiting 2 since the end of December. Is it really that much of an issue to wait another 60 to 90 days?

I feel like we've all become so used to "two day shipping" that when we don't have something immediately we tend to treat it like the end of the world.

I get if your car is on its last legs or something if that's the case I feel for you but all I see on this forum is people complaining about waiting and I honestly don't understand what happened to patience. Not trying to attack you or anything personally and I apologize if it comes off that way I just genuinely do not understand why everyone is "I gotta have this now" about everything these days.

Edit: Maybe I'm just used to super long waits for things that I care about and am interested in. I've waited for 10 years for multiple video games, movies, and other "short lived enjoyments" to release maybe I'm the strange one that's just used to multiple long delays.

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
You are going to be sorry!

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
Yeah, but you won't get a hammock with Jeep . . .

Cptkirk

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit, ordered badlands bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are going to be sorry!
Nah, its my first off road vehicle and i love the jeep too, my grandpa had one from ww2 and after so im pretty happy to follow tradition and get a solid rig😎 i think i just wanted a bronco to get on the “shiny new thang!” train, i dont actually have any reservations to switch. Sure less hp, but the torque and payload are better than the badlands i had on order🤙🏻

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand your math here. You're saying you have to wait over 5 months to get your vehicle but you've already waiting 2 since the end of December. Is it really that much of an issue to wait another 60 to 90 days?

I feel like we've all become so used to "two day shipping" that when we don't have something immediately we tend to treat it like the end of the world.

I get if your car is on its last legs or something if that's the case I feel for you but all I see on this forum is people complaining about waiting and I honestly don't understand what happened to patience. Not trying to attack you or anything personally and I apologize if it comes off that way I just genuinely do not understand why everyone is "I gotta have this now" about everything these days.

Edit: Maybe I'm just used to super long waits for things that I care about and am interested in. I've waited for 10 years for multiple video games, movies, and other "short lived enjoyments" to release maybe I'm the strange one that's just used to multiple long delays.
I also ordered a Mustang Mach E and they told me it's a 7 month wait, and I'm thinking "Woo-Hoo, that's great"! Bronco has conditioned me to be patient for any wait . . .

Blakeney

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Frustrating. Kicked to a 2022 and still waiting, no sign in sight.
Ford Bronco Good News, and Mostly Bad News - 2021 in 2022 1643855458886

Sponsored

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also ordered a Mustang Mach E and they told me it's a 7 month wait, and I'm thinking "Woo-Hoo, that's great"! Bronco has conditioned me to be patient for any wait . . .
Yea my wife and I just ordered her a Explorer Timberline and they said probably 6ish months. I just kinda shrugged and said ok cool lol

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of this thread consists of folks with build dates complaining that their target was moved 3 months (or longer). Imagine how those of us without so much as a VIN feel when seeing all this . . . our hopes feel dashed that we could even be remotely close to seeing our Broncos . . .

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Wait=sucks (but may be understandable)
No communication=Unprofessional

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Good News, and Mostly Bad News - 2021 in 2022 1643855458886

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
You ordered Aug 2021 and have a VIN. I ordered Feb 2021 and held a reservation from July 2020 and still don't even have a VIN. Still would like to see you get yours but still want to see mine more.

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really appreciate the compassion and the unity in this group. It has been great. I am glad that we have this group to lean on and network together.

But I will say on the other hand it cracks me up with the few people that say they are okay with spending 50-60k and not getting updates from the company they reserved it with. When in reality we should expect to be kept in the loop with a vehicle that is something we are passionate about and are spending a lot of money on.

I get it, times are hard. Just tell us what’s going on. Tell us you are having a hard time. The problem is they can’t tell us the full truth because we don’t want to hear it. Ford is just pumping vehicles to keep quarterly number high. That means producing as many vehicles as possible and ones that don’t have all the parts get put in a lot. Then when more parts come in they prioritize the current line. Only once the line is satisfied will they finish the already “mostly-built” vehicles.

Ford will always answer to shareholders (profit and production) nothing else. The problem is the make a fantastic vehicle that we love. So we get trapped in this crap.

The main thing I think we would all be happier with is Ford sending more emails about our vehicle progress (including those awaiting a VIN) than emails about an Off-roadeo. Just tell us right when a problem/delay arises not 2 months later. Tell us when how we are moving closer in line to get a VIN. Don’t go silent.
Sponsored