B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well of course it's the dealer 10mins from my house. I didn't reserve there but at this point it's starting to feel like us GA residents will have to head out of state just to get anything under MSRP much less invoice.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know Ford would say it’s up to the local dealership owner to manage employees etc however as a brand you would think they would crack down in some way on the dealership itself for such blatant tactics. Then speaking to the industry as a whole... yes most of us NEED a vehicle so you have gotten away with your BS for ever however the consumer is better educated, wake up and govern your front line sales and dealers

...... end of rant no popcorn needed
The more "blatant tactics" they use the sooner they get promoted to sales manager.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh my, apparently there are auto dealer representatives that are less than honest...don't be scared that the good deals are too good to be true. Lots of early JL Wranglers were bought at 5-6% below invoice with no strings. Even less with strings attached

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Disappointing to be sure. TBH, even though they say "no ADM", my experience in almost buying a Ranger a few months ago tells me that they don't count $250 Nitro in tires, $450 bedliners, $600 window tint, $699 doc fee, and on and on as ADM.

The Rangers I was looking at had various levels of dealer adds that increased the price from $500-$2000.

I ended up staying in my 2011 Jeep because it was too damn frustrating being treated like an idiot.

Well of course it's the dealer 10mins from my house. I didn't reserve there but at this point it's starting to feel like us GA residents will have to head out of state just to get anything under MSRP much less invoice.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So i emailed Athens Ford in Athens, GA this morning asking about Invoice pricing. They clarified they will be asking only “sticker pricing,” and apparently Granger in Iowa has been asked to take there $1000 invoice pricing down. ??‍♂
9E336D31-73EF-4ACE-8FC1-6C08EF56F2D7.jpeg

Joe-Isuzu-1200x800-c-center.jpg

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This and the fact that he didn't capitalize the "f" in Ford. I've written thousands of emails in my career with the name of the company in the text and NEVER have I not capitalized it when communicating with a customer.

End rant. Please excuse my pet peeve.
What we have to deal with here in good ole Georgia!
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia tenor

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I would just turn around after that comment.

Thinking logically, if Granger was pulling a fast one and they are getting the volume I think everyone here would agree is a decent amount that is a growing hornets nest if they were to be pull a fast one. There is no logical reason to be playing that game this day and age.

I was initially OK with keeping my reserved dealership. Then in talking with the wife Laura ford is about an hour away and we were like well keep it in state and is a great deal. The more we talked and looked at the Granger being the best deal with the reasonable distance...that is the route we are going to take. Ford's CRC is not open until Monday so that is when I am changing.

I can see people that are further away or logistically more difficult making Granger a diminishing return.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But, but he only has some reservations left and he is willing to let you reserve one. Sounds like a good guy to me.

/Sarc

And they wonder why we are doing what we are doing down here inTexas

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But, but he only has some reservations left and he is willing to let you reserve one. Sounds like a good guy to me.

/Sarc

And they wonder why we are doing what we are doing down here inTexas

I am sorry but completely oblivious to what the "consumer" has to go through just to buy a car...it is suppose to be enjoyed...not feared...

We strive to make it fun and easy...just a bit less painful

Sponsored

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sorry but completely oblivious to what the "consumer" has to go through just to buy a car...it is suppose to be enjoyed...not feared...

We strive to make it fun and easy...just a bit less painful
Thats just the kind of thing a fake "Albert from Granger Ford" would say :mad:

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Granger Ford my Local dealership here in Houston area found out I switched to you guys and got pissed. Apparently they called you guys and you said that the $1000 below invoice wasn't legit and there would be add ons/ stipulations. I just laughed.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J

The GM at the store will address it with the staff, at least that was my request..

Update:

Well I thought they would address it like a real human but, I just got my answer back..

I feel sorry for GA residents that have to deal with that kind of malarkey...
Didn't know where else to post, but...
Do Cosco members get an additional $1000 off the Bronco along with the X-plan?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.