Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right, everyone is just lying about which parts are hard to get. Because it’s so good for their image! And people love it. That makes so much sense.
I mischaracterized what I was trying to get across. My point is that there are exceptions to every single thing we have heard about ordering. If you only read the forums here you’d think if you walked in today and ordered it’s gonna take you 3 years. Are there constraints? Absolutely. I just meant to say that some may fare better than others, and that OP is not gonna get one period if he is 99d, but ensuring it is 10-19 will at least get him started. And he may luck out and get one in 6 months. Sorry for misspeaking.
Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks like another "my dealer said". What you have seen in responses regarding Priority 99 is correct. That is a permanent hold. You absolutely need the dealer to change that to one in the range of 10-19 with 10 putting you at the front of the line at your dealer.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooooooo
I called my sales rep today, and he said that the Priority 99 on the sheet I have is not accurate.
As a matter of fact, he checked in Webdo and said that I am Priority 10, am scheduled for production during the week of March 21, and he will send my VIN via email. (Not sure why I never got the email notifying me of the build date, etc.)
I will track my order once I get the VIN.
Glad everyone here suggested that I contact the dealer!!

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer what the priority code is on your order. If they don’t know…WBDO dashboard > view dashboard > click your order > top right. Or have them send you your build sheet, also top right in there.

10-20 = good. Maybe it’s 99d and some bozo at the dealership never updated it. It’s a small part of the puzzle, along with dealer allocations, constraints, etc. BUT, if something is priority 99, it’s not gonna get built, regardless of timestamp, reservation, allocation, anything. Period.
We are in the same boat!
Reservation: 10/8/20
Order: 3/17/21
Pushed to MY 22
I am a priority code 10 though
- only constraint is the 2.7
- dropped down to soft top

i haven’t even previewed yet….

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are in the same boat!
Reservation: 10/8/20
Order: 3/17/21
Pushed to MY 22
I am a priority code 10 though
- only constraint is the 2.7
- dropped down to soft top

i haven’t even previewed yet….
I am actually pretty floored that I have a production date, since I do have a number of constrained items:

2022 Outer Banks
4-Door
MIC top
2.7L Engine
Lux Package
Tow Package
Roof Rack

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am actually pretty floored that I have a production date, since I do have a number of constrained items:

2022 Outer Banks
4-Door
MIC top
2.7L Engine
Lux Package
Tow Package
Roof Rack
No, not a number- All. You have all of the constrained items lol

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, not a number- All. You have all of the constrained items lol
The one thing that I don't have, that I really, really wanted was the Antimatter Blue paint.
Ford should have honored the paint choice for those who had placed orders for a 2021, but were forced into a 2022 due to factors outside of our control.

Randall

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Targa 4 GTS, Porsche Panamera 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask your dealer what the priority code is on your order. If they don’t know…WBDO dashboard > view dashboard > click your order > top right. Or have them send you your build sheet, also top right in there.

10-20 = good. Maybe it’s 99d and some bozo at the dealership never updated it. It’s a small part of the puzzle, along with dealer allocations, constraints, etc. BUT, if something is priority 99, it’s not gonna get built, regardless of timestamp, reservation, allocation, anything. Period.
Thank you for that information! I checked by build sheet and it shows a "19" priority code. Does that mean my dealer could have picked a faster code or is just being between 10-20 as good as you can expect? My order was placed 1/19/22. Again... thank you for the information!!

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The whistlepig said 6 more weeks.

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the latest…..as of February

B80E7A32-7139-47E4-8CE1-72D3921F0973.jpeg
I have 10 of those items on my build. I do have a VIN with a 1/14 production date, but delivery just moved from 2/14 to 5/15 a few days ago. I will wait patiently...

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for that information! I checked by build sheet and it shows a "19" priority code. Does that mean my dealer could have picked a faster code or is just being between 10-20 as good as you can expect? My order was placed 1/19/22. Again... thank you for the information!!
I misspoke when I said 20, 10-19 is the series assigned to regular retail orders. 10 is highest, 19 is lowest priority, it only really matters for orders placed at that dealership. i.e. if you and some guy walked in placed the same order, same day, ignoring supply constraints, if his got a priority code 10 and yours 19, his would be a higher priority than yours. They can change it to 10. Once you have a vin and a build date though, it’s all really moot. You’re at the mercy of production then.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have 10 of those items on my build. I do have a VIN with a 1/14 production date, but delivery just moved from 2/14 to 5/15 a few days ago. I will wait patiently...
Based on the chip news today and MAP shutdown next week, most likely chips are now your main constraint

petengineer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me last week and said to drop the tow package and that would likely get me scheduled. Dealer said they could install it as soon as it arrives. So we will see if it works next round of scheduling.

4 DR Badlands Eruption Green
2.7L
SASQUACH
Priority 10
High package
Hard top
dropped the tow - will install myself

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said (take a shot) everyone's printout at time of 2022 conversion will show 99. Ford automatically updates to 19 once they accept the order.
Sponsored