Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody paint the letters white on the tires? Or swap in different tires with white letters? I’d love to see a picture with the Iconic Silver!
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody paint the letters white on the tires? Or swap in different tires with white letters? I’d love to see a picture with the Iconic Silver!
No, but I plan to. I really wish Ford gave us an OWL option like I got on my Jeep. And the fun thing about OWLs on the Jeep is that if I get sick of it, I can flip the tires around and have the white on the side and black on the outside. But if you got OBLs you don't have that option.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, but I plan to. I really wish Ford gave us an OWL option like I got on my Jeep. And the fun thing about OWLs on the Jeep is that if I get sick of it, I can flip the tires around and have the white on the side and black on the outside. But if you got OBLs you don't have that option.
Yea I’m thinking the white will pop nicely with the silver paint and black/grey elsewhere. There are paint pens for this?

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t plan on changing out of the steelies any time soon - but, haven’t seen any other color wheel on IS outside of black. Was sketching up ideas and would like to see some anthracite steel.

Is the Everglades wheel black or anthracite/gray?

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The day I picked it up. have now added tinted front windows to perfect match and the trail armor door sill protectors from Ford that cover the pinch welds. looks great but just realized I do not have an updated picture. Also added the Bronco Scripts and ditched the Wildtrack badges.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I’m thinking the white will pop nicely with the silver paint and black/grey elsewhere. There are paint pens for this?
Yes, they make paint pens specifically for tire lettering. I have one around somewhere, but would probably just get a new one. I think they also make decals that work pretty well.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs