Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you all for the support here

We at Granger Ford are appreciative of it

On a personal note, I was not in a good mood when I read that but the support here ... WOW ...thanks buckets B6G members...it really means alot to me... (y)
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, why does Granger have to be a 13 hour drive from me.
Because ROOAADD TRIP in your brand Freakin' new Bronco .... THAT'S WHY!!!!

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
TitusTerrebonne

TitusTerrebonne

Badlands
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

BTW they can call the store and verify it on Monday if they would like and have the staff send them to my phone I would love to visit with them..
Sounds good I have emailed them and will see what there response is. It is really sad, they could have had my business but it probably isn’t happening now since they have already started things off with a lie.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds good I have emailed them and will see what there response is. It is really sad, they could have had my business but it probably isn’t happening now since they have already started things off with a lie.
Indeed, the lie gets caught the truth would have earned your business ... hard for car salespeople to break habits but they got them from somewhere and I think I know where with my response received from them..

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First, my reply was written in a way that I thought showed the ridiculousness of the dealers response. It's not verbatim but pretty much followed their line of reasoning. I should have added laughing emojis....I apologize if my humor missed the mark.

Here is their reply: we are well aware of the Granger pricing. We think it is fake. We think the posts on BG6 are someone posing as a Granger employee. We tried to verify he's a Granger employee, but could not. The logo in his posts do not match any logo of Granger. (Yes that was the primary reason given...) I do prefer the way I original wrote their response though :D

Obviously, they did not try to verify at all (or maybe they did and found it's valid!). A simple check of the Granger website plus a call to them would have verified the information. Or maybe they thought this simple customer was too dumb to check for himself...

My take was that they just fed me a line of BS, like the Athens dealer did to Titus, so they wouldn't have to match the Granger price. I posted my experience just to let others know that Titus was not alone in getting the 'it is fake' line from dealers. It's almost like they all got on a conference call and said "how do we deal with the Granger pricing?" and they agreed "call it fake!!!"
I looked on granger website and granger motor i see no Albert

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked on granger website and granger motor i see no Albert

This post made me a bit nervous, so I did a bit of digging (i.e. basic googling)

I was able to locate Albert's picture, on an archived version of the Granger site, and several of his social media profiles that use the same name of "Albert" and have the same person in their pictures.

So, I'm fairly certain he's the real deal.

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, why does Granger have to be a 13 hour drive from me.
13 hrs isn’t bad. I’m twice that and will be presenting my current reserved dealership with grangers price and offering them concessions to keep my business. Doubt they’ll bite, so granger it will be. Might make a little road trip. Use some of my extra savings to see some stuff on the way home.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just had a dealer from Ohio tell me that they were aware of the Granger pricing. They believe it is fake. In fact, they believe that Albert is not really Albert...but someone masquerading as Granger Albert. They tried to verify that Albert was Albert but could not. Something about the logos not matching (Granger Motors vs Granger Ford maybe??)....I just silently chuckled to myself and crossed that Ohio dealer off my list....
Ford Bronco Invoice Pricing- False Advertisement?  Granger & Georgia 3ji49s

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model