Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like it - A51 seems very similar to my Anvil colored 2013 10th Aniversary Rubicon.

Ford Bronco Peoples thoughts on the colour Area 51? A929A47A-227A-4872-A26C-F41E8379050C
I saw an anvil colored renegade today on the road — I immediately thought, “woah, I think that’s what Area 51 will look like”. I came home, googled and discovered it was called “anvil.” I then searched in our bronco6g forum and saw your post —

a lot of effort to say “I agree with you”

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering on people thoughts on the Area 51 colour? Anyone see it in person? Is it a grey or a green? Any pictures? Thank you!
it’s more of a lighter navy blue imo

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly have no idea what it will actually look like on a 2 door Bronco. All the pics seem different and have too much filtering to get a good grasp on Area 51.

Is it Slate Blue? Grey with Blue undertones? Light Blue? No idea, I think this is a color I need to see in person.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw an anvil colored renegade today on the road — I immediately thought, “woah, I think that’s what Area 51 will look like”. I came home, googled and discovered it was called “anvil.” I then searched in our bronco6g forum and saw your post —

a lot of effort to say “I agree with you”
It is nice but even the Anvil looks different in different lights to certain degree.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So.... maybe I listen to too much "late night trucker talk radio" but to me, a Sasquatch package with Area-51 paint is like "who in the world WOULDN"T do that?" Don't really care what the actual color is, it's frickin' Area-51 man!

(That said, I am kinda toying with the Carbonized Gray)

Last edited:

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am starting to eye Area 51 too. It has been a process of elimination and I am now down to Area 51 if it looks like the photos I saw of it on the Bronco Sport. I am hoping to see mostly a soft Blue Gray even though this may have a little Turquois in it. You can not go by the Ford Colorizer and you can not go by the Interactive Garage colors. So hoping to see it at a Ford dealer whenever the Bronco Sport comes out to see what it really looks like.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So who has a hookup that can make us some stickers. Take that badge, swap out the steer skull with a Bigfoot skull, and get "Badsquatch" across the top, hmmmmmm?

I could maybe do the art, but need someone to take a PSD file or whatever and make the badges.

Sponsored

jbaks

Outer Banks
First Name
Jersy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was my first choice when using fords website but after seeing the sport picture in it, it would be my least favorite. The whole Area 51 conotation got my hopes up for this mystical glitzy subdues green color reminisent of desert with green bushes littered through out, like Area 51 but when I see the photos of the sport, omg... There is enough blue cars in the world. Its like Porsches Miami blue mixed in with throw up creating this flat paint I hate.

To each there own though, enjoy what you like. Most of the stuff I like others dont as well, matter of taste.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like slate blue... not an exciting color as I thought it was gonna be