Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only one I could find available for the new iPhones is the Belkin vent mount. I made a prototype "vent mount" to try it out. If enough people want a vent mount adaptor I would be willing to make one. It seems like most people really like using the 20mm ball mounting arms like I have in the first photo so that's why we started out with that mount first.
I don’t get it. Lol The MagSafe mount is not on a vent mount in your photo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t get it. Lol The MagSafe mount is not on a vent mount in your photo.
I just uploaded a picture of the backside in the previous post so you can see what I did. Here's another angle.
Ford Bronco Sinister CNC's Picatinny Accessory Rail IMG_0288

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a cool video that was captured from our accessory rail. :cool:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure would be nice if someone made a rail with a bunch of 1/4 -20 threaded holes so you can just use standard camera mounts instead of having to buy fancy picatinny shit.

Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are expanding our Bronco accessory line from our popular Gear Hooks, to now include our latest dash mount accessory rail! After months and months of testing, we have solution for those looking to expand on the single point accessory mount found on the dash of the Bronco. While the Picatinny accessory rail isn't a new idea, we are including some features and options that we feel makes our product stand out. Our 6.5-inch rail centers on the dash nicely and includes two quick-release mounts and a 20mm ball. Our quick-release mounts can quickly and easily be moved anywhere on the rail without having to use a tool to do so. Our mounts are also flexible in the fact that you can run either combination of male or female 1/4-20 mounted accessories. This should allow for the most flexible and affordable way to outfit your accessory rail to your liking.

Everything with our products is made with the highest grade materials possible. We have tried hard to make this dash rail as lightweight, compact and durable as possible. It's made with an aerospace grade Polycarbonate material that is reinforced with a premium high-modulus carbon fiber. It not only performs well, but it also looks great with the Bronco interior!

Now available! https://www.etsy.com/shop/BroncoForumShop

The total package price is $100 shipped! This will include the rail, two quick-release mounts, a 20mm ball mount, and all the fasteners to mount it.

Ford Bronco Sinister CNC's Picatinny Accessory Rail IMG_0487

Looks great. Adding to my list...

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure would be nice if someone made a rail with a bunch of 1/4 -20 threaded holes so you can just use standard camera mounts instead of having to buy fancy picatinny shit.
That's why we include mounts with our rail so you're ready to adapt all the 1/4-20 you want! Also, with our quick-release mounts you don't have to sit there and thread accessories all day.

Kluch

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 1958 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in the ball joint adapter. I see how it mounts vertically. Would there be a way to mount it so that it would be higher up and then stick out toward the inside of the car? I use the Belkin MagSafe CHARGER which is their newer version of the mount you show and includes charging. The back has the same vent clips BUT the vent clip is removable, leaving the socket for a ball. that would be awesome to be able to use that. Also, do you see the accessories separately?

https://www.belkin.com/us/magsafe-m...magnetic-wireless-car-charger-10w/p/p-wic004/

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 13.54.19.png

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found it was easier to just make a vent mount adaptor for all of those type mounts. My Belkin doesn't come apart like the one you posted. I had another mag phone mount like you posted and I pulled it apart to see what the size of the ball was. Mine measured out to about about 0.68". The ball I include with my mount is a 20mm ball which measures out to about 0.79". So it looks like the best solution to run these Mag mounts would be the vent mount I have designed because it would be universal.
Ford Bronco Sinister CNC's Picatinny Accessory Rail IMG_0285

Kluch

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 1958 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found it was easier to just make a vent mount adaptor for all of those type mounts. My Belkin doesn't come apart like the one you posted. I had another mag phone mount like you posted and I pulled it apart to see what the size of the ball was. Mine measured out to about about 0.68". The ball I include with my mount is a 20mm ball which measures out to about 0.79". So it looks like the best solution to run these Mag mounts would be the vent mount I have designed because it would be universal.
Ford Bronco Sinister CNC's Picatinny Accessory Rail IMG_0285
Thanks for the quick response. Are you selling any of the attachments? I don't see them on the site. Or are we limited to just what comes with the rail?

P.S. Just purchased your hooks. Can't wait to get them!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the quick response. Are you selling any of the attachments? I don't see them on the site. Or are we limited to just what comes with the rail?

P.S. Just purchased your hooks. Can't wait to get them!
As of right now it's just what comes with the rail, but I can offer the vent mount accessory if enough people are interested in it.

Thanks for your order! I shipped them out today and you should have them in a couple of days.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I can put just my Picatinny quick-release mounts up. What accessories would you like to see included with them or is just a 1/4-20 mount good? I could include a 20mm ball and or a 1-inch ball along with the QR mount if that's what most people want?

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I can put just my Picatinny quick-release mounts up. What accessories would you like to see included with them or is just a 1/4-20 mount good? I could include a 20mm ball and or a 1-inch ball along with the QR mount if that's what most people want?
Do you have a GoPro holder??
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.