Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-moab-rock-crawling-videos.3577/post-118116

I'm not sure if this has any merit, but a buddy of mine said he heard that after moab they will be heading to Wyoming, Colorado, then New Mexico, Texas, and then back to California. If this is true, then they could be working/showing off their "weakest" point of crawling and then working up to some desert running to really excel and drive us crazy. Has anyone else heard anything about this?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would like to see high altitude testing above 10,000 feet, so hoping to see the Broncos test in Colorado; maybe Black Bear?

Any guys from Colorado or other similar high altitude areas who can suggest some named spots?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to see mud. Lots of it.

Sponsored

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would like to see high altitude testing above 10,000 feet, so hoping to see the Broncos test in Colorado; maybe Black Bear?

Any guys from Colorado or other similar high altitude areas who can suggest some named spots?

Imogene pass, Black bear, Poughkeepsie gulch, Holy Cross (I doubt they will attempt it in the current form even though they posted a photo at the trail head couple of weeks back)...