Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be down for someplace in VA or even NC, but I read on another post that MD caps fees at $300 on the state level I think? No idea if true
MD fees went to 500$ last month.(n)
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Put me down as tentative from N.J. Hoping we could find a deal in the tri-state area but if not I’ll gladly drive to MD

phobiarg

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST // 2017 2.7 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep me informed on this one, I have a BD reserved with Waldorf Ford in MD.

ScaryVersion

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LTZ, 2013 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am for sure in.

4door base was reserved but thinking of black diamond or badlands depending on package pricing.

Reservation at Hundru Ford in Manheim, PA
Nice guys not much communication as of now.

I like the idea of all going to a dealer and think they would be silly not to take 30 orders at a good deal.

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got mine at John Kennedy Ford outside of Philly. I m with all of you. I don't know what ADM or X-plan mean. Any info?
Hi. X-plan is a Ford partners plan that reduces the markup. He can get it if you are a Bet through Vet advantage, joining the Mustang club of America, EAA, owning 100shares of Ford, etc.

ADM is the term of additional dealer mark-up. Some dealers tack thi on on top of MSRP for the privilege of buying a popular vehicle.

Hope this helps.

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Northern Virginia, and currently have a reservation at Tedd Britt Fairfax. But I would be interested in doing a group buy with ya'll. :)

Sponsored

phobiarg

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST // 2017 2.7 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for adding me, for more detail on my reservation its a 2 door. Also please leave me tentative until I see how this semester goes with my kid, the wife may have to stop working if my school district stays remote learning in the spring.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am 100% going to purchase. Mine is a 2 door as well. Two things I'm considering:

1. Deal similar to Granger's
2. There's a chance I'm moving to Idaho next fall, so if my bronco isn't delivered until after that, an East coast dealer would be a mistake (one I won't know until that time comes). Granger's is 18 hours from me here in NC and 19 hours from where I would live in Idaho...

What does the count column mean? Is that our place in line based off reservations? Or is that how many reservations we have? (I only have one but I see I'm listed as a 2 count)

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing $300, but I don't see anything as recent as a month ago. Where are you finding this info?
swiped off a dealer website under disclosures:
Welcome to Mile One Automotive. We believe that being good is not good enough. We offer a best in class experience for every customer and put you in the driver's seat to make your car buying experience second to none. Please click on our unlock button to unlock additional savings. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs.
AWD. 2020 Toyota Highlander LE LE Gray 3.5L V6 DOHC 20/27 City/Highway MPG 8-Speed Automatic 20/27 City/Highway MPG *Your additional costs are sales tax, tag and title fees for the state in which the vehicle will be registered, any dealer-installed options (if applicable) and a dealer processing fee ($500 Maryland; not required by law); ($389 Pennsylvania). Prices are subject to change, and prior sales are excluded from these offers. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with the dealer.

the actual change (see amendment 10):

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2020RS/amds/bil_0002/SB0192_92416401.pdf

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 100% going to purchase. Mine is a 2 door as well. Two things I'm considering:

1. Deal similar to Granger's
2. There's a chance I'm moving to Idaho next fall, so if my bronco isn't delivered until after that, an East coast dealer would be a mistake (one I won't know until that time comes). Granger's is 18 hours from me here in NC and 19 hours from where I would live in Idaho...
nice, lots of great opportunities to offroad up in the panhandle

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we have 25 or more Broncos, he would change his tune. The old business rule is that as you increase volume, you can decrease margin. So, at one vehicle, the dealer can say no profit if they narrow the margin. But at 25, they make less per vehicle, but gain more overall profit through volume. The dealers know this, as do we.
[/QUOTE
I keep seeing $300, but I don't see anything as recent as a month ago. Where are you finding this info?
That is correct it’s $500
Sponsored