First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More and more new members, who discuss the same information that has been discussed in multiple other threads, with multiple conflicting answers, just like in this thread. Then their experience allows them to be experts and predict what Ford will do with the Bronco X-Plan pricing. Is anyone else's head spinning yet?

Ford has not made any official announcements about Bronco X-Plan pricing yet. The only thing we have is Ford's Mike Levine on Twitter saying X-Plan will be accepted, that is the one and only thing that has been officially conveyed by Ford.

Right now, the only credible information we have on X-Plan pricing is from @Granger Ford, you know, an actual Ford dealer. His knowledge and insight tells us the Bronco X-Plan price will be BELOW Invoice, until we hear otherwise, they are the only ones I will believe. Therefore my Bronco Pricing Spreadsheet X-Plan Discount continues to be calculated at (Invoice * (-0.4%)). When Ford finally announces what the actual Bronco X-Plan pricing will be, I will gladly update my spreadsheet, if needed.

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)
I have a reservation on order and am looking forward to being able to drive it. You are correct that I am relatively new to the forum but being a long time member does not make anyone more “experienced” with all of the answers.

Currently, and unless Ford decides to change the X-Plan pricing structure just for Bronco, all X-Plan pricing is calculated the same. The correct calculation has been posted by others here too. That pricing is dealer invoice less .4% plus $275 admin fee. Even Granger Ford confirmed that the admin fee is paid by the customer as part of the X-Plan pricing. I don’t care what you do to the spreadsheet, and frankly it doesn’t even matter if you are purchasing from Granger because they are below X-Plan pricing anyway, but for those that are looking at X-Plan from another dealer your information on X-Plan pricing is not correct.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been brought to my attention that the customer pays for the x plan 275 and I have proven that to be correct...

The 275 is actually built into the plan price so you do not see it but the customer does pay for it...

I was told that it was an accounting advertising fee, it is an administrative fee...

Sorry for the confusion but clarity and transparency is what we strive for and always will..

X plan.JPG

Keep me on my toes I need it..
if I change my reservation to y’all, and I come pick it up myself, I won’t have to pay a shipping fee right?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a reservation on order and am looking forward to being able to drive it. You are correct that I am relatively new to the forum but being a long time member does not make anyone more “experienced” with all of the answers.

Currently, and unless Ford decides to change the X-Plan pricing structure just for Bronco, all X-Plan pricing is calculated the same. The correct calculation has been posted by others here too. That pricing is dealer invoice less .4% plus $275 admin fee. Even Granger Ford confirmed that the admin fee is paid by the customer as part of the X-Plan pricing. I don’t care what you do to the spreadsheet, and frankly it doesn’t even matter if you are purchasing from Granger because they are below X-Plan pricing anyway, but for those that are looking at X-Plan from another dealer your information on X-Plan pricing is not correct.
I never said "anyone more “experienced” with all of the answers". I said we have multiple threads with conflicting information. Unless you are from Ford Corporate and are making an official announcement of what X-Plan pricing will be, for now we only have one credible source on the forum, and that is @Granger Ford. The point I was making is all the "experts", new or old, have their "opinion" and "opinion" is not a credible source of information.

My information is based on the only Ford official X-Plan pricing example, see attached.

Attachments

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never said "anyone more “experienced” with all of the answers". I said we have multiple threads with conflicting information. Unless you are from Ford Corporate and are making an official announcement of what X-Plan pricing will be, for now we only have one credible source on the forum, and that is @Granger Ford. The point I was making is all the "experts", new or old, have their "opinion" and "opinion" is not a credible source of information.

My information is based on the only Ford official X-Plan pricing example, see attached.
By the way, thank you for all the work on the spreadsheet. It is appreciated and useful.

Thanks for sharing the X-Plan example. It only confirms what I have been saying all along. The example’s calculated X-Plan price of $39,036.20 is exactly dealer invoice less .4% PLUS $275. Your spreadsheet calculation is just dealer invoice minus .4%. This example also shows that the X-Plan price is slightly above dealer invoice.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if I change my reservation to y’all, and I come pick it up myself, I won’t have to pay a shipping fee right?
If I am not shipping it, you will still have Fords destination charge, that is fixed..

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

By the way, thank you for all the work on the spreadsheet. It is appreciated and useful.

Thanks for sharing the X-Plan example. It only confirms what I have been saying all along. The example’s calculated X-Plan price of $39,036.20 is exactly dealer invoice less .4% PLUS $275. Your spreadsheet calculation is just dealer invoice minus .4%. This example also shows that the X-Plan price is slightly above dealer invoice.
I agree about the $275 Admin fee, that is part of my spreadsheet v9, which I've attached for your use.

However, this thread was posted by @Granger Ford to dive into the intricacies of the X-Plan rules. As you re-read post #1, #9 and #11 in this thread you will see why I updated the spreadsheet to v10 as the X-Plan Invoice, already includes the $275 Admin Fee, as published by Ford, see page 12, section "Administration Fee" in the attached PlanRules.pdf.

Attachments

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More and more new members, who discuss the same information that has been discussed in multiple other threads, with multiple conflicting answers, just like in this thread. Then their experience allows them to be experts and predict what Ford will do with the Bronco X-Plan pricing. Is anyone else's head spinning yet?

Ford has not made any official announcements about Bronco X-Plan pricing yet. The only thing we have is Ford's Mike Levine on Twitter saying X-Plan will be accepted, that is the one and only thing that has been officially conveyed by Ford.

Right now, the only credible information we have on X-Plan pricing is from @Granger Ford, you know, an actual Ford dealer. His knowledge and insight tells us the Bronco X-Plan price will be BELOW Invoice, until we hear otherwise, they are the only ones I will believe. Therefore my Bronco Pricing Spreadsheet X-Plan Discount continues to be calculated at (Invoice * (-0.4%)). When Ford finally announces what the actual Bronco X-Plan pricing will be, I will gladly update my spreadsheet, if needed.

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)
Respectfully, I am not a ‘new’ member nor a self - proclaimed expert but do have a background with this specific subject . This forums posts, by nature are largely built on speculation and educated guesses including that pricing excel. (Which I appreciate your time in doing so ?) Historically-more often than not- xplan HAS been above invoice since 2001 since I’ve been involved in dealing with them. Anything is certainly possible here and I trust Granger Ford that he has the pricing rules. I am definitely not trying to have anyone “believe“ me as what I’ve said on here is not conjecture but rather the actual historical trend. Here are some random invoices showing Xplan all above invoice. If it ends up being below it, great! I recall, the super dutys were that way for a bit in the early 2000’s. How bout a little respect here instead of calling out my credibility by way of a mass mention.

816D157E-102B-4A36-93B7-D6C62EDF3C65.jpeg

32E569FA-F3F9-460D-B651-0BB72ED091F8.jpeg

33D271B6-DA15-4740-980F-7409773EDB5D.jpeg

1945D751-AD6B-4743-81F9-2FDA85982E06.jpeg

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Granger Ford (Albert), I sincerely appreciate the information you provide. Your transparency reflects credit on the dealership and the Ford brand. Wishing you a mountain of business!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford (Albert), I sincerely appreciate the information you provide. Your transparency reflects credit on the dealership and the Ford brand. Wishing you a mountain of business!
We appreciate that and will only get the business we earn...

There are other Great Ford dealers out there as well..

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We appreciate that and will only get the business we earn...

There are other Great Ford dealers out there as well..
Yep, looking forward to doing business with my home town Ford dealer Autonation Ford Southwest Fort Worth, who has committed to honoring X-plan on Bronco orders and no mandatory dealer-installed options or other gimmicks. Earns my business every time.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Respectfully, I am not a ‘new’ member nor a self - proclaimed expert but do have a background with this specific subject .
How bout a little respect here instead of calling out my credibility by way of a mass mention.
@Timsvtgen1 I apologize if it came across that way, of course I know your are not new, in fact that is why I chose your posts as one of the examples, I was trying to select a mix of pre-reveal and post-reveal users.

Unfortunately, what we are now seeing, as the forum hits critical mass, everyone is more on edge, yes, I'll include myself, in the tone of conversations here on the forum. The pre-reveal days of the forum being lighthearted and humor are now pretty much gone. It seems it has turned into Twitter in some cases, I for one see why a number of the pre-reveal members are seldom seen on the forum anymore and I understand why.

Life is to short to argue about speculation, many of us have all admitted to spending undo hours on the forum trying to learn every tidbit we could about the Bronco. I see it is moving towards the time to occasionally check the forum for new information as it gets discussed, after Ford officially reveals it, such as the upcoming Build and Price Tool. However, checking in to read some random 14 page thread about one picture, I've starting just skipping over those as well as the new threads that get posted, like "What Wheels are you Buying" when there are already five other threads on it (just an example, not sure of the actual count, but it is well in excess of 1, see, you have to justify your examples now). Like others, I have a dozen projects, that I should really spend more time on.

Last edited:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Timsvtgen1 I apologize if it came across that way, of course I know your are not new, in fact that is why I chose your posts as one of the examples, I was trying to select a mix of pre-reveal and post-reveal users.

Unfortunately, what we are now seeing, as the forum hits critical mass, everyone is more on edge, yes, I'll include myself, it the tone of conversations here on the forum. The pre-reveal days of the forum being lighthearted and humor are now pretty much gone. It seems it has turned into Twitter in some cases, I for one see why a number of the pre-reveal members are seldom seen on the forum anymore and I understand why.

Life is to short to argue about speculation, many of us have all admitted to spending undo hours on the forum trying to learn every tidbit we could about the Bronco. I see it is moving towards the time to occasionally check the forum for new information as it gets discussed, after Ford officially reveals it, such as the upcoming Build and Price Tool. However, checking in to read some random 14 page thread about one picture, I've starting just skipping over those as well as the new threads that get posted, like "What Wheels are you Buying" when there are already five other threads on it (just an example, not sure of the actual count, but it is well in excess of 1, see, you have to justify your examples now). Like others, I have a dozen projects, that I should really spend more time on.
I agree with you. Again, thank you for all of your work w/the spreadsheet.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Can you do x-plan AND $1000 under invoice, if so, what are the benefits?
NONE because we will do $1300 with x plan

2. Granger has stated that x-plan is $1300 under invoice, do we need to subtract $275 from that making a net savings of $1025 or is the x-plan deal with Granger simply requiring a pin that will not be activating the deal and thus not charging the $275.
NO the 275 is an internal cost...it was posted for total transparency.

3. It says that the $275 will not be charged as a line item to the customer, but in other parts it states that the fee will be taken out of Granger's check from Ford. I'm confused on how Granger pays this to Ford, if the customer is not being charged it.
See above it is for administration of the paperwork - internal dealership only

4. For 90% of us, price being between 35-55k, would be better off using x-plan or not (I'm trying to decide whether to buy shares of Ford for this reason, or join some club)
For the ones that do not get one from us you are correct..otherwise our customers will be much better off with our pricing

Questions that more concern just me....

5. If we are picking up our Bronco (or 2 :) ) with a trailer, and trailing it back, do we still need the temp tag fee (if we don't need a temp tag).
Yes the state of Iowa wants its cut
6. If we have the means to secure our own tag (uhh err, our own dealer tag) and once again don't need the temp tag, do we still pay the $45 temp tag fee?
See above

Great questions that is why I answered one at a time..

Any more feel free to ask..
Sponsored

Last edited: