Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

award1492

Black Diamond
First Name
Nalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fellow Marylanders,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, should we ban together and see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once? Do we have any good negotiators in Maryland that would be willing to be the primary negotiator? Would there be enough of us to make it worthwhile?

I for one have a reservation with Koon's Ford of Annapolis. They have agreed to MSRP and X-Plan if Ford allows. That is not bad, but when I ask about other incentives, such as credit towards options or $1300 off of invoice, I get no response or responses that tell me that they are not seeing me as someone they need to compete for.

Since I am an easy sell, have a FE Reservation, I see the dealer having to do little to no work to get my money at a good margin.

WE WOULD NEED VOLUME TO GET A DEAL

Thoughts?
I’d be interested too. Currently have a reservation at Koons in Baltimore. The sales manager confirmed MRSP but said Ford has been noncommittal on the x-plan but they would accept it if offered.

204B3F43-653D-4922-AA2E-E1D65885FC30.jpeg
Sponsored

award1492

Black Diamond
First Name
Nalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d be interested too. Currently have a reservation at Koons in Baltimore. The sales manager confirmed MRSP but said Ford has been noncommittal on the x-plan but they would accept it if offered.

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 204B3F43-653D-4922-AA2E-E1D65885FC30
Add me to the list, thx!
4-Door
Black Diamond

amc.bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am 100% buying a 4 door Wildtrack. Robert Thompson from Koons Annapolis said they are offering no ADM and will honor x-plan if available. I haven't heard anything from my other reservation at Ford in Upper Marlboro. Count me in. I am looking for the best deal at or below invoice.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nice, lots of great opportunities to offroad up in the panhandle
I'm stoked. So many great places within a few hours

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation is at a Sheehy in Maryland. They have been shady as fuck so I'll be moving reservations. I'd be interested in any dealership in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, PA, NJ... anywhere really.
I Am using Sheehy in Chesterfeild Va. So far so good

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My RSVP i currently with Lindsey Ford in MD, but my wife is really excited about the idea of picking it up from Granger. She has already researched places to stop on our way back. She really wants to see some Hardware Store in Ohio, it's suppose to be big.

Chewbronco

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll add that I'm 100% buying my 4-door Badlands, which is reserved at Al Packer for the moment. If we can get a group buy discount I'll be all over that and willing to drive.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m interested. I have a 4-door FE reserved at Ted Britt Chantilly. They said they would take X plan. If we can get it cheaper as a group that would be great.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m interested. I have a 4-door FE reserved at Ted Britt Chantilly. They said they would take X plan. If we. An get it cheaper as a group that would be great.
I heard Ford hasn't confirmed XPlan pricing on FE. I'm hoping they do, as it'll help the wallet on a $63k MSRP. My current dealer isn't committing to anything on FE'S. I'm still wondering if he got the memo on reservation holders able to switch dealers. I'm assuming he'll fiquare it out when he sees two FEs missing from his reserve list. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested. Lindsay Ford said they would ask sales manager. I have tried to follow up multiple times. Can't tell if it's too early or getting strung along. They seemed interested in the beginning.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interested. Lindsay Ford said they would ask sales manager. I have tried to follow up multiple times. Can't tell if it's too early or getting strung along. They seemed interested in the beginning.
They told me they same thing and the same result. I guess they are consistent!

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything up to this post has been included in the linked post.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/post-119179

Again, if anyone wants to be excluded or included, or if you want your info updated, just say the word.

I'm generally in agreement that we don't need to be going out and soliciting each dealership and mentioning this to them at this point. When we get 25 "definite" orders, coupled with all the likely orders, that should be enough to make any dealership around here the "volume Bronco dealership".

That's when we write an email to their internet sales manager, inviting them to make a case.
Sponsored