Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bouth the strips, good price too. Thanks! How much of a lift did you go with?
2" Zone lift. I'm really happy with the height and the ride after. No noticeable decrease in comfort. Power is actually delivered a lot smoother, less snappy/spastic. Lost a bit in gas mileage though.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2" Zone lift. I'm really happy with the height and the ride after. No noticeable decrease in comfort. Power is actually delivered a lot smoother, less snappy/spastic. Lost a bit in gas mileage though.
Sweet, thanks. I think I am going to do the same thing.

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know cactus gray is one of the most popular colors. But, I hardly ever see this colors. Mostly Area 51. I keep flip flopping if I made the right choice. I think the gray tone looks great, but some of the photos that look really blue/minty just rub me the wrong way.

Really need to see one in person during daylight to get a better idea. Only seen two in the last few months. Both at night, and one was on the freeway, and exited soon after I entered.
Both of the colors (maybe even all of them) have a strange yellow tint to the clear coat or something. Itā€™s the reason that I switched from Area 51. Every time I would see one in person it would make the blue muddy, and warm and edge it just slightly closer to teal. The Cactus does the same thing, but it nudges it a bit closer to tan (which is awesome imho). It really is one of the most complex colors offered. (I havenā€™t seen pepper or eruption yet) Photos DO NOT capture either color correctly. You should definitely try to see them in person. I have lived the cactus in nearly every light Iā€™ve seen it. The only exception is cloudy days where itā€™s just a little meh, but thatā€™s true for almost any color, and not a negative šŸ˜œ

Hope that helps a little. I know the struggle. I switched colors so many times, I think they might send me one with polka dots just to make a pointā€¦hehhhe

Hereā€™s a pic I tried to angle to get the yellowing effect.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 9C532CDF-E03B-4CDC-86BE-D0469EB3A9D2

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know cactus gray is one of the most popular colors. But, I hardly ever see this colors. Mostly Area 51. I keep flip flopping if I made the right choice. I think the gray tone looks great, but some of the photos that look really blue/minty just rub me the wrong way.

Really need to see one in person during daylight to get a better idea. Only seen two in the last few months. Both at night, and one was on the freeway, and exited soon after I entered.
I nearly bailed on šŸŒµ because I cannot stand the minty hue, but the 1st pic below (not mine and at the dealership) made me change my mind. Itā€™s the only pic I have ever seen true to what I see in person. The 2nd pic is my build as it sits today, and still looks minty in the pic, but not to my šŸ‘€ in person šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 516DA931-64FD-4EC8-85FC-F4A167BD8F37

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 491AE5CB-2544-4BF4-94A2-19C826E8FB1D

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CorvetteZ51, 2021 BMW 228XI, 1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Road trip from IN to PA last Friday. Roads got a little dicey in WV into PA but man this thing is a sweet traveler even on shatty roads.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 20220204_074337
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 20220204_111833

Sponsored

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the retro stripe. Did you install that yourself? Where did you buy it?

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the retro stripe. Did you install that yourself? Where did you buy it?
Thanks, yeah my brother and I installed them. Got it from Ridergraphix.