BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The line will be up and running soon with new shipped in components and we on ice mountain will be ignored for months.
Bet
Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ice Mountain needs to be cleared out first. Which makes sense, especially as it would be a massive load of chip-centered components coming in to release them all out to their anxious customers......

2022 will be another bad year for manufacturing :(
Do you really think ice mountain will be cleared out before they start production back up again? I hope so as I am one of the ones stuck on ice mountain.

21FE4DR

First Edition
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition 4DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I placed a Super Duty DRW Supercab order on 1/5. Just got email for 3/28 build date. That’s super fast

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you really think ice mountain will be cleared out before they start production back up again? I hope so as I am one of the ones stuck on ice mountain.
I have no inside knowledge of their parts allocations or labor rotations to cover the final assembly of the Ice Mountain Broncos.

One would imagine that there's specific crew out there working remotely to install "in the field" or they are trailering rigs back to the factory for final assembly.

It won't be as fast as getting a rig 100% built using the intended assembly line process thats for darn sure..... But these are unprecedented times and people are making decisions based upon the resources available to them in real-time. Sometimes the decision turns out to have been the best, or less so. It's easy to armchair quarterback here on Keyboard Mountain but we don't have any of the variables to base our decisions on except the "I want my bronco now!" that comes from desire instead of realities.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The line will be up and running soon with new shipped in components and we on ice mountain will be ignored for months.
Bet
Second part seems right. Not sure about the first.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bet
I'm not going to bet against that. It only makes sense that when production ramps up again, they will build completed vehicles and ship them as they're built.

Ice Mountain will slowly go away as surplus needed modules can be installed to complete them.

Rail cars will be full of current production vehicles and a smathering of the IM Broncos as they can be finished.

I'm a July '20 res holder and don't have a VIN yet, but I feel worse for the Ice Mountain Gang than I do for myself. 😔

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no inside knowledge of their parts allocations or labor rotations to cover the final assembly of the Ice Mountain Broncos.

One would imagine that there's specific crew out there working remotely to install "in the field" or they are trailering rigs back to the factory for final assembly.

It won't be as fast as getting a rig 100% built using the intended assembly line process thats for darn sure..... But these are unprecedented times and people are making decisions based upon the resources available to them in real-time. Sometimes the decision turns out to have been the best, or less so. It's easy to armchair quarterback here on Keyboard Mountain but we don't have any of the variables to base our decisions on except the "I want my bronco now!" that comes from desire instead of realities.
Keyboard Mountain 🤣

How early does your time stamp need to be to be considered stuck on Reservation Mountain?

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t be shocked…. Reports indicate the Ford plants impacted are a engine factory in Windsor, Ontario and an assembly plant in Oakville, Ontario. I think the Bronco’s 2.3 liter is assembled in the U.S. (Cleveland) while the 2.7 liter is made in Lima, Ohio. So the blockade should have no impact on the Michigan plant.
Both engines are made in Lima. 2.3 and 2.7.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my conclusion is nothing makes sense. Last scheduling round I didn't get scheduled. Since that time: ice mountain, chip shortages, peoples build dates getting pushed back months…3 days ago dealer calls me with a build date and vin. Dont try to understand it. It’s chaos! Just know your build date WILL COME! But good f luck figuring out when…

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think it will be all hands on deck to get Ice Mountain emptied.

plug in modules and QC and ship em out.

Then all remaining reservations get scheduled for late April / 1st week of May. Then all orders placed on 10/3021 get filled by 5/14/22.

Who’s with me?

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my conclusion is nothing makes sense. Last scheduling round I didn't get scheduled. Since that time: ice mountain, chip shortages, peoples build dates getting pushed back months…3 days ago dealer calls me with a build date and vin. Dont try to understand it. It’s chaos! Just know your build date WILL COME! But good f luck figuring out when…
Great! What's your production week?

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So Reservation Mountain wins the internet for today.
Sponsored