Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick question, does @Jack run this site too? ...Asking for a friend ;)

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Keyboard Mountain 🤣

How early does your time stamp need to be to be considered stuck on Reservation Mountain?
Usually I just quietly read here, but kuddos to making me spit out my coffee. :ROFLMAO:

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no visibility to any of this but my dealer sent me a screen shot saying I was scheduled for 3/21. Is that true anymore?

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keyboard Mountain 🤣

How early does your time stamp need to be to be considered stuck on Reservation Mountain?
“Day one”. Or some variant of “57X days and still waiting.”

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not surprising considering this entire launch has been a debacle and at this rate people will be driving around in Raptors before most day 1 folks get their regular Broncos.
I am sure you are correct bout that. Strange on how Raptor played out, people with July 20 reservation get selected to order one but day one person does not. Total crap show even on parts Ford has 00% control on.

I think it will be all hands on deck to get Ice Mountain emptied.

plug in modules and QC and ship em out.

Then all remaining reservations get scheduled for late April / 1st week of May. Then all orders placed on 10/3021 get filled by 5/14/22.

Who’s with me?
Nice Dream, very nice dream. With the way this has been going my 7-15-2020 reservation, ordered January 2021 and converted to 2022 order one 10- 2022 will not even have a VIN by May 14th. People will take delivery of Raptors before I get mine. I am at my Local dealer, he has allocations. I am earliest time stamp now, there were 40 ahead of me. Most switch stuff so they could get built. I'm not switching from my 2-Door Badlands

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no inside knowledge of their parts allocations or labor rotations to cover the final assembly of the Ice Mountain Broncos.

One would imagine that there's specific crew out there working remotely to install "in the field" or they are trailering rigs back to the factory for final assembly.

It won't be as fast as getting a rig 100% built using the intended assembly line process thats for darn sure..... But these are unprecedented times and people are making decisions based upon the resources available to them in real-time. Sometimes the decision turns out to have been the best, or less so. It's easy to armchair quarterback here on Keyboard Mountain but we don't have any of the variables to base our decisions on except the "I want my bronco now!" that comes from desire instead of realities.
I think this whole ordeal is a fantastic reminder of how much we take for granted. I’m very much included in the “we” here, FWIW.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is the 3rd or 4th week in a row no scheduling?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iago-Quote-Surprise.jpg

Sponsored

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ice Mountain needs to be cleared out first. Which makes sense, especially as it would be a massive load of chip-centered components coming in to release them all out to their anxious customers......

2022 will be another bad year for manufacturing :(
:poop: just keeps on coming,,!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure you are correct bout that. Strange on how Raptor played out, people with July 20 reservation get selected to order one but day one person does not. Total crap show even on parts Ford has 00% control on.

Nice Dream, very nice dream. With the way this has been going my 7-15-2020 reservation, ordered January 2021 and converted to 2022 order one 10- 2022 will not even have a VIN by May 14th. People will take delivery of Raptors before I get mine. I am at my Local dealer, he has allocations. I am earliest time stamp now, there were 40 ahead of me. Most switch stuff so they could get built. I'm not switching from my 2-Door Badlands
I'm not switching either - 2dr Badlands
Sponsored