First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you really think ice mountain will be cleared out before they start production back up again? I hope so as I am one of the ones stuck on ice mountain.
They're out there now completing them and moving them out for shipping...
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my conclusion is nothing makes sense. Last scheduling round I didn't get scheduled. Since that time: ice mountain, chip shortages, peoples build dates getting pushed back months…3 days ago dealer calls me with a build date and vin. Dont try to understand it. It’s chaos! Just know your build date WILL COME! But good f luck figuring out when…
So three days ago you were given a 3/28 build week. This is good news.

I had a 3/14 build week from the last round of scheduling, and was wondering how far that date might get pushed with the shutdowns. If Ford still has Bronco slots for March, I'm optimistic (probably too optimistic).

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s great news. Did you see them today.
Someone videotaped the techs out on them installing boards then drivers taking them over to transit yards to load up on car carriers.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone videotaped the techs out on them installing boards then drivers taking them over to transit yards to load up on car carriers.
I just watched the video thanks

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not going to bet against that. It only makes sense that when production ramps up again, they will build completed vehicles and ship them as they're built.

Ice Mountain will slowly go away as surplus needed modules can be installed to complete them.

Rail cars will be full of current production vehicles and a smathering of the IM Broncos as they can be finished.

I'm a July '20 res holder and don't have a VIN yet, but I feel worse for the Ice Mountain Gang than I do for myself. 😔
I hate how they haven't taken care of you first day res holders. Have you spoken to your dealership about not getting a vin yet?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate how they haven't taken care of you first day res holders. Have you spoken to your dealership about not getting a vin yet?
Thanks, but I'm a late July guy. I get minimal info from my dealer... but I know he gave me the hard sell to to go 4cyl, non-sas, 4dr softie to get built earlier. I have a feeling they convinced a lot of people to do so... and because I stuck to a v6, sas, 2dr HT... I've been bumped to the back of their queue.

I'm bracing for their MY22 allocations to run out before I come up for a VIN. I just hope 1) they have the stones to tell me if that happens, and 2) that MY23 starts earlier (like AUG/SEP) if that's the case. 🤷‍♂️

... if so, I really hope the price protection doesn't end with MY22. 🙏

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my conclusion is nothing makes sense. Last scheduling round I didn't get scheduled. Since that time: ice mountain, chip shortages, peoples build dates getting pushed back months…3 days ago dealer calls me with a build date and vin. Dont try to understand it. It’s chaos! Just know your build date WILL COME! But good f luck figuring out when…
Just to clarify, the usual 'backdoor' link to check scheduling status didn't update for you when you got your build date?

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, but I'm a late July guy. I get minimal info from my dealer... but I know he gave me the hard sell to to go 4cyl, non-sas, 4dr softie to get built earlier. I have a feeling they convinced a lot of people to do so... and because I stuck to a v6, sas, 2dr HT... I've been bumped to the back of their queue.

I'm bracing for their MY22 allocations to run out before I come up for a VIN. I just hope 1) they have the stones to tell me if that happens, and 2) that MY23 starts earlier (like AUG/SEP) if that's the case. 🤷‍♂️

... if so, I really hope the price protection doesn't end with MY22. 🙏
Agreed on the allocations running out for MY22. I switched to a softie and then switched back over the weekend (we're just not open air people). That may be the nail in the coffin for my MY22 hopes. I've prepared myself for a long wait.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to clarify, the usual 'backdoor' link to check scheduling status didn't update for you when you got your build date?
That is correct

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be clear, previously scheduled weeks are unaffected by new scheduling right? I.e. if you were previously scheduled for 3/7 end of January, and have not been bumped according to dealer visibility, is that affected by new scheduling?

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Visited my dealer while home last Friday, had them remove PPF and the modular bumper option from my 4dr Badlands manual MIC, Tow, high; now that I'm debt free but the house, and we wait...
Sponsored