Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!! Is there enough clearance under them for the stud on the KC light or do they need to be trimmed??
Love the bodyguard cowl mounts. Baby KC’s and midland antenna on mine. No trimming and they are 3/8” slots so exact KC flex stud size.
Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 671BEFB7-C96B-4875-A0F0-E73E86F745FB
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didnt take any today, but here is one of our shop truck from the side. It sticks out about the same as the stock bumper. These feature our additional light hoop mount that sticks out

Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 671BEFB7-C96B-4875-A0F0-E73E86F745FB
I wish you guys had this bumper with the winch integration like the Baja Forged one. I want your bumper but I need a winch that doesn’t block the front camera!

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish you guys had this bumper with the winch integration like the Baja Forged one. I want your bumper but I need a winch that doesn’t block the front camera!
We appreciate the feedback, we are looking into options. That style limits the options of winches you can use, and reduces the ease of use. We found that a relocation bracket might be the best option, but its all things we are discussing.

Sponsored

Br0k3N_AxL3

Badlands
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Bronco, '11 F150, '88 Bronco, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey 6G,
Many of you have been asking for some updated photos... we got more coming your way! This version of the bumper has the parking sensors, and our adaptive cruise control relocation kit. The bumpers are in stock and ready to go!

Are there winch versions that retain sensors and front camera?

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!! Is there enough clearance under them for the stud on the KC light or do they need to be trimmed??
they fit perfectly..

video installing them.

pic from behind.
Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ IMG_9890

Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Society

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey 6G,
Many of you have been asking for some updated photos... we got more coming your way! This version of the bumper has the parking sensors, and our adaptive cruise control relocation kit. The bumpers are in stock and ready to go!

Can you tell us more about the pod lights? Are they the same ones you are running on your bumper? If so, which ones are they? Thanks.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking bumper... got to see this in person and it really showcases the suspension components much better. Especially nice if you have some good suspension bits worth showing off!

I like these "baja style" bumpers MUCH more than the large blocky cow-catchers some folks are churning out... props on the simple design.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok thanks. I’ll check out your videos. Do you give it a negative review? What’s up?
The bumper is bad ass. The skid plate is the issue.

expectations:
Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Screenshot 2021-11-13 170946

reality
Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ IMG_9447 (1)
Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ IMG_9448

the gap leaves the intercooler and radiator open for possible damage.

the answer I got about the gap..

Hello Shawn,

The official word from R&D was this: The large gap is to make sure the skid plate is compatible with both OE and 4WP bumper and to ensure the 4WP bumper is compatible with the OE and 4WP skid.

This is the reason for the gap. The photos that were used on the website depict a slightly earlier prototype version of the bumper & skid used for marketing purposes that is not an 100% exact representation of the final product.

Thank you,
4WP"

I tried leaving a review.

Just a 1 with the pictures above and simple the fitment left and that the gap leaves the intercooler and radiator open for damage... their reply?

Shawn,

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time! Submit something new

Thanks again,

4WheelParts

lol