First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
People like this are going to ruin it for everybody, if the dealers see people are going to flip thee Raptors for that kind of money they will just tack on an ADM

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sure would be a shame if @Ford Motor Company got wind of 'Ronald' in Canton, NY intending to flip his raptor for a profit, and thus screwing over other customers.

Would be a gosh darn shame, i tell ya.
I don't know how they could possibly find him. LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just creeped his profile. Maybe he wants to use the proceeds to buy another toy like this.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor resale - And so it begins F6583604-3A7D-48FF-81DB-BE5A1094EEC3

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ridiculous, but not surprising. Ford sends out emails to thousands, many of whom express interest out of curiosity more than anything else, then they award random people from within that group tickets to purchase without any further inquiry? Are you kidding me? What did they think was going to happen?

I will tell you: Many people with a ticket don't want a Raptor. Many people without a ticket do want a Raptor. I will echo what someone else (@Wanted33) just posted in another thread: "I'm of the mind right now that Farley and company couldn't run a kid's Kool-Aid stand."

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

300 miles where? in sunny Baja desert? On the track at Watkin's Glen? Or on highway home from dealer 300 miles away.

1. full of someone else's sand ?
2. road course rambled?
3. driven other than at dirt/ice/sand mountain(s)?

This joker, although he will get his price, is TOO CHEAP to trailer it home from dealer so it has less than 20 miles on it. Besides there is absolutely no way in the world, unless the joker is actually a dealer, for his resale to be anything but now a USED vehicle. Plus, the guy selling it after delivery gets the Pass Rewards, not the eventual buyer, that's another few bucks in his pocket.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Garemlin The 300 miles is a minimum that FB requires for selling an automobile. Most dealers that have listed on that group will then mention in the comments the actual mileage from delivery.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just creeped his profile. Maybe he wants to use the proceeds to buy another toy like this.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor resale - And so it begins F6583604-3A7D-48FF-81DB-BE5A1094EEC3
you mean, a mustang that's been in an accident? (haven't they all?) whatever body shop repaired it should also be embarrassed:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor resale - And so it begins 1644932010439

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ridiculous, but not surprising. Ford sends out emails to thousands, many of whom express interest out of curiosity more than anything else, then they award random people from within that group tickets to purchase without any further inquiry? Are you kidding me? What did they think was going to happen?

I will tell you: Many people with a ticket don't want a Raptor. Many people without a ticket do want a Raptor. I will echo what someone else (@Wanted33) just posted in another thread: "I'm of the mind right now that Farley and company couldn't run a kid's Kool-Aid stand."

You are both just being facetious, Farely and company could absolutely run a child's Kool-Aid stand, just not very well is all.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

People like this are going to ruin it for everybody, if the dealers see people are going to flip thee Raptors for that kind of money they will just tack on an ADM
Should forward to Ford and see if they can have their Raptor slot revoked! I'm kind of surprised that Ford isn't doing the same thing they do with GT and putting restrictions on resale time frames.

Reactions: GMC

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw this posted on one of the FB Bronco classified groups. Guess they plan on driving it for 300 miles before selling it.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor resale - And so it begins 1644932010439
And people are complaining about AMD's? This is the kind of thing that takes the bite out of any statement that Ford issues about dealerships and ADM's. The dealership's can simply point out that customers are doing the same thing after the sale. Just saying.
Sponsored