Sponsored

Bronco6G.com SWAG - Stickers, T Shirts, Banners, Flags, Purses, Bronco6G Whiskey, etc

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this has come up a few times or just may be in the works, but with lots of members wanting the Pineapple Pizza stickers to put on their new Broncos next year would be great to hear ideas from you guys on cool stuff we'd all like to see? Guess this is a big question for the administrators of the forum, or may even generate some ideas (Know you love the whiskey idea, right?, Right?) Ha!

That other Bronco forum (Ford Marketing Department) launched with all kind of sh!t! However, I don't want any of that, I want SWAG with this forum. A Pineapple pizza t-shirt would be a hit and conversation starter for sure. As for the bourbon whiskey, it'll drank, particularly the limited edition single barrel at least. Bronco6G man purses (err, backpacks!) would certainly make you the hit of the trail from coast to coast.

Anyway, would love to hear wild ideas or just some of the basics that we'd be happy to spend money on.

Bronco6G engine degreaser for instance or undercarriage cleanser (rebranded Chemical Guys or Griot's) would be awesome!

What other cool stuff am I missing here?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know I am going to date myself when I say this, but here goes.
My first car was a 1965 Mustang convertible. Great car!
Seemed like many guy in those days, including me, wanted a pair of dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
To relive those days with a modern twist, I want to hang a pair of fake pizza slices. Those who frequent our Forum should immediately make the connection!

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I am going to date myself when I say this, but here goes.
My first car was a 1965 Mustang convertible. Great car!
Seemed like many guy in those days, including me, wanted a pair of dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
To relive those days with a modern twist, I want to hang a pair of fake pizza slices. Those who frequent our Forum should immediately make the connection!
Hanging pineapple pizza slices far exceeds any of my creativity. That would be awesome! I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I can see it now. It would be hilarious!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hanging pineapple pizza slices far exceeds any of my creativity. That would be awesome! I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I can see it now. It would be hilarious!
Fake pineapple pizza components have been located and are on there way thanks to Amazon. If this crazy idea becomes reality, I will post pics for comic relief! Stay tuned my friends!

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fake pineapple pizza components have been located and are on there way thanks to Amazon. If this crazy idea becomes reality, I will post pics for comic relief! Stay tuned my friends!
I can't wait!

So much material available here to work with. One of the funniest gags or easter egg stories I've ever heard of for a car.

Pineapple pizza is just so random people couldn't help themselves but to ask questions. Can't wait til a guy from here makes a super crawler Bronco then gets an invite to 4x4 magazine's Ultimate Adventure and has some sort of pineapple pizza and Bronco6G sticker or something. Hell, do a wrap with a big slice of greasy pineapple pizza right on the side or the hood! ?

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe a pineapple pizza license plate holder?? And then later on one of those mirror lights that shine on the ground with Ford Logo for security but make it a pineapple pizza logo?

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m here because the title said whiskey
Let's get that Bronco Burbon distillery rolling!

I'd mess some pineapple pizza with some Kentucky Straight! It'll drank!! ?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey @Fordboi where you at? Guess what I got???

Ford Bronco Bronco6G.com SWAG - Stickers, T Shirts, Banners, Flags, Purses, Bronco6G Whiskey, etc 20200810_175925

Uh huh... Take that Fucker! ?

But seriously? Where you been?

And of course a big shout out to Doug (@Administrator ) love the sticker!

Edit: The wife asked what I had... I said "You wouldn't understand, it's a Bronco thing!!"

That'll be the last time she ever says to me "It's a Jeep thing" LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Fordboi where you at? Guess what I got???

Ford Bronco Bronco6G.com SWAG - Stickers, T Shirts, Banners, Flags, Purses, Bronco6G Whiskey, etc 20200810_175925

Uh huh... Take that Fucker! ?

But seriously? Where you been?

And of course a big shout out to Doug (@Administrator ) love the sticker!
I'm as jeleous as a Wrangler owner next summer! ?

Pineapple Pizza stickers will have to be left on trail boards all over, then members upload pics when they place them.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As far as cleaning/detail products specifically for the Bronco6G guys, perhaps someone could get in contact with Adam Pitale from Adams polishes?

I know he has an early bronco and has done partnerships with other car clubs and groups in the past. I would for sure be in for this as I’ve already got a ton of Adams stuff.

Also, I’m in for any of the other swag as well. Just take my money!!!
Sponsored