Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have a decent list going, if you're interested in transferring and have a golden ticket, forward your award letter to [email protected].

Still waiting on Ford to get back to the Zone Rep about transferability. The more we have the better for those who wish to transfer.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question if you don’t mind my asking…How long has it been taking for your broncos to get delivered after they get off the train? My shit has been stuck in Milpitas coming up on two weeks now.
Mine went to Benicia. Off the train and to my Reno dealer in less than 5 days.

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also cannot say enough good things about Sean, Serramonte and the team there handling the Bronco barrage. I am an original July 2020 reservation holder with Serramonte for what (was) a Wildtrak 2-Dr Hardtop 2.7 + tow package (basically, everything that would prevent me from getting one). I was lucky to get the golden ticket, and I just informed Sean today that i'll convert to a Raptor order. The thing is just sick.

I hope you guys are all able to transfer your orders to Serramonte. They have impressed me with time and time again putting up with my anxiousness over the last near 2 years and insistence on "MSRP in writing" blah blah.

Thanks Sean! Cant want to make the trip up.

- Miles in Paso Robles

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So do the raptor conversions count towards a different allocation bucket? Aka is my place in line getting shorter for my Bronco? :)

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So do the raptor conversions count towards a different allocation bucket? Aka is my place in line getting shorter for my Bronco? :)
theoretically, yes. But I saw somewhere that only 500 bronco raptors were being built in 2022 so it’s likely not a very big leap forward.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But I saw somewhere that only 500 bronco raptors were being built in 2022 so it’s likely not a very big leap forward.
Source?
If you total up all of the BRaptor allocations received by dealerships that post here and lurk in the shadows, you get close to 50 allocations. That would mean about 5 or 6 dealerships throughout the country (or 0.15% of all the dealership) will get 10% of the BRaptors produced in 2022. I am thinking your 500 number is a bit off.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Raptor conversions (now being referred to here as Golden Ticket holders) Are separate allocation. The GT holders are guaranteed a Raptor build. We will also get non-reservation holder allocation.

theoretically, yes. But I saw somewhere that only 500 bronco raptors were being built in 2022 so it’s likely not a very big leap forward.
Please do not post information as an "I heard" unless you have a source. Ford does not publish projected production.

Source?
If you total up all of the BRaptor allocations received by dealerships that post here and lurk in the shadows, you get close to 50 allocations. That would mean about 5 or 6 dealerships throughout the country (or 0.15% of all the dealership) will get 10% of the BRaptors produced in 2022. I am thinking your 500 number is a bit off.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Raptor conversions (now being referred to here as Golden Ticket holders) Are separate allocation. The GT holders are guaranteed a Raptor build. We will also get non-reservation holder allocation.

Please do not post information as an "I heard" unless you have a source. Ford does not publish projected production.
Point taken.

I definitely don't have an official source on that, I think it would be misleading and disingenuous to claim as such. I was just trying give @da_jokker an indication that golden ticket holders were likely a small population relative to the number of people in the queue for bronco orders being delayed. The real number is irrelevant in that discussion but it isn’t good to speculate it.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you guys are good guys

Sponsored

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Which will have a markup correct? The non res ones

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Point taken.

I definitely don't have an official source on that, I think it would be misleading and disingenuous to claim as such. I was just trying give @da_jokker an indication that golden ticket holders were likely a small population relative to the number of people in the queue for bronco orders being delayed. The real number is irrelevant in that discussion but it isn’t good to speculate it.
(y)

Ford has indicated to us that Res Holder Golden ticket units will be the majority of BRaptor production.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Correct, non-reservation holder, standard allocation BRaptors will have a markup.
So reservation holders with golden ticket are guaranteed msrp at any dealer?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So reservation holders with golden ticket are guaranteed msrp at any dealer?
No, pricing is up to the individual dealer and the customer.

We've committed to MSRP on all Golden Ticket holders, both ones with us already, and any transfer ins (if it's possible).
Sponsored