First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, pricing is up to the individual dealer and the customer.

We've committed to MSRP on all Golden Ticket holders, both ones with us already, and any transfer ins (if it's possible).
have any golden ticket owners tried to transfer in with Serramonte yet?
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, pricing is up to the individual dealer and the customer.

We've committed to MSRP on all Golden Ticket holders, both ones with us already, and any transfer ins (if it's possible).
You ship to Georgia? 😂

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes I have a small list going.
About to email you as well. Dealer is being allusive and initially stated would not honor allocation from GT email as they could sell to someone else for significantly more.

I did speak to Bronco Customer Care earlier today and they said I could transfer my Raptor allocation (which is currently an unscheduled order) to another dealer up until the point in time it is being shipped from the assembly plant (that was news to me, and haven't been able to verify that further). Needless to say, Bronco support said they are receiving numerous complaints about dealer markups on the Raptor allocations.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
About to email you as well. Dealer is being allusive and initially stated would not honor allocation from GT email as they could sell to someone else for significantly more.

I did speak to Bronco Customer Care earlier today and they said I could transfer my Raptor allocation (which is currently an unscheduled order) to another dealer up until the point in time it is being shipped from the assembly plant (that was news to me, and haven't been able to verify that further). Needless to say, Bronco support said they are receiving numerous complaints about dealer markups on the Raptor allocations.
If the customers are able to execute on this, it will put an ass-whoopin on these over-confident dealers!

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also want to chime in on how great Sean and Serramonte Ford have been for well over a year now. I am that crazy customer who calls and emails and occasionally changes their order and sometimes I just drive over to lurk and stare at the Broncos that have arrived for other reservation holders. And I sleep like a baby knowing I'm not going to get screwed over when my Bronco gets delivered!

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The CRC is not equipped for these advanced cases. To this point unconverted reservations can be transferred, converted reservations are very difficult to transfer.

I'm waiting to hear back from my zone rep still. He's asked for full names, email, res number, and current dealership as a prep for if/when we can get them transferred. If you email me and wish to switch, please provide this information.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The CRC is not equipped for these advanced cases. To this point unconverted reservations can be transferred, converted reservations are very difficult to transfer.

I'm waiting to hear back from my zone rep still. He's asked for full names, email, res number, and current dealership as a prep for if/when we can get them transferred. If you email me and wish to switch, please provide this information.
Thanks for this reply and figured that may be the case with the customer care team (sounded too good to be true). I'll forward the requested information to the email in this thread.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like to me 90% of golden ticket holders, myself included are going to get f’d. I’ve called three dealers to ask about msrp, all told me they would talk with GM and get back to me, no return calls.

Basically Ford has doubled down on rewarding shat dealers, customer gets a golden ticket and dealer gets that allocation regardless if order is placed or not. Absolutely no motivation for dealer to not charge ADM.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like to me 90% of golden ticket holders, myself included are going to get f’d. I’ve called three dealers to ask about msrp, all told me they would talk with GM and get back to me, no return calls.

Basically Ford has doubled down on rewarding shat dealers, customer gets a golden ticket and dealer gets that allocation regardless if order is placed or not. Absolutely no motivation for dealer to not charge ADM.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor conversions (now being referred to here as Golden Ticket holders) Are separate allocation. The GT holders are guaranteed a Raptor build. We will also get non-reservation holder allocation.
The GT letter mentioned being amongst the first to receive a 2022 Raptor, so is it safe to assume we will get one this year?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The GT letter mentioned being amongst the first to receive a 2022 Raptor, so is it safe to assume we will get one this year?
Yes, our understanding is that a Golden Ticket email means you'll get a 2022 BRaptor.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Thanks for this reply and figured that may be the case with the customer care team (their response sounded too good to be true). I will send an email to the earlier noted address in the thread with the requested information. Much appreciated in advance.
Sponsored