• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Update steel “capable” bumper brackets available.Front License plate brackets for sale

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent news, looking forward to it.
The capable bracket production parts were cut today. Mounting them on a Bronco to verify fit this week. Still on target for selling capable brackets next week.
Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The capable bracket production parts were cut today. Mounting them on a Bronco to verify fit this week. Still on target for selling capable brackets next week.
Is it looking like holes will need to be drilled? If so, will it come with the screws or could you let us know what size to buy?

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it looking like holes will need to be drilled? If so, will it come with the screws or could you let us know what size to buy?
No drilling. It will include all hardware needed to attach and the install tools are in your bronco tool kit provided by ford.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pm ur PayPal, I got several as soon as I listed them.

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear God...my biggest first-world problem is solved on the same day I find out my blend date is 2/25. It cannot be a coincidence. :)

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update steel “capable” bumper brackets available.Front License plate brackets for sale 3822AE60-5D81-4062-8A95-FB15CBF9C5B5

Capable bumper bracket is ready. Brackets will ship on 2/25/22. $42 each
I’ll be buying one as soon as I at least have a build date! Lol. I hope you continue to sell these. 🙂

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dear God...my biggest first-world problem is solved on the same day I find out my blend date is 2/25. It cannot be a coincidence. :)
Your going to love your Bronco.

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be buying one as soon as I at least have a build date! Lol. I hope you continue to sell these. 🙂
If I’ve learned anything from the BroncoDepot script logo coming and going it’s buy now, never know if you’ll be able to get it later. Besides this is probably just a tiny box that will fit anywhere, I’ve got a giant Ford box in my kitchen with the cargo enclosure in it 😆.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I’ve learned anything from the BroncoDepot script logo coming and going it’s buy now, never know if you’ll be able to get it later. Besides this is probably just a tiny box that will fit anywhere, I’ve got a giant Ford box in my kitchen with the cargo enclosure in it 😆.
😂 So true. I just don’t want to jinx myself and never end up with the Bronco. Too many people who having been waiting hundreds of days to make me feel a little cautious. 😆

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi - quick question. It looks like the bracket is actually wider than the license plate with frame. Is this necessary or is there a way to make the mount so it is slightly smaller and appears that the license plate floats on the mount?

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi - quick question. It looks like the bracket is actually wider than the license plate with frame. Is this necessary or is there a way to make the mount so it is slightly smaller and appears that the license plate floats on the mount?
The capable bumper bracket is narrower than a standard license plate. The bracket for a modular or standard bumper is 1/2” wider. I am considering narrowing the modular bracket on the next production run.

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you still have these available? How quickly can you send if I order tomorrow morning? Just got my Bronco and I'm sure a MD State Trooper with nothing else better to do will be pulling me over soon without the front plate mounted 😁
Sponsored