Sponsored

XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After you placed your order, did they email you asking to verify your VIN and placement of the part ordered? Seems strange that they would delay shipment unless I responded with that info.

"Thank you for choosing OEM Parts Quick. Our three main goals are Accuracy, Efficiency, & Solid Communication. With that being said; could you please provide your VIN? and specify the part location (LH ā€“ Driver // RH ā€“ Passenger ā€“Front or Rear If applicable). A speedy response means a speedy shipment. Thank you for your cooperation, communication, and thank you for shopping with OEM Parts Quick."
So, I actually put my VIN into the appropriate spot on their website before searching for products, which ensured fitment. So I didn't get the prompt that you did.

They have very competitive shipping rates, (I want to say they only charged $17 to ship them to me) so they are just covering themselves from people who order parts and then realize they ordered for a 2 door and not a 4 door and vice versa.

I didn't have a problem with it, they are a Ford Parts depot as part of a larger dealership network, so it didn't bother me at all.

TL,DR - I put my VIN in when searching, so didn't get the prompt when placing my order.
Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I actually put my VIN into the appropriate spot on their website before searching for products, which ensured fitment. So I didn't get the prompt that you did.

They have very competitive shipping rates, (I want to say they only charged $17 to ship them to me) so they are just covering themselves from people who order parts and then realize they ordered for a 2 door and not a 4 door and vice versa.

I didn't have a problem with it, they are a Ford Parts depot as part of a larger dealership network, so it didn't bother me at all.

TL,DR - I put my VIN in when searching, so didn't get the prompt when placing my order.
Thanks. I actually got the email AFTER I placed my order. It just seemed strange. Like they were hijacking the shipment until I provided my VIN and the additional info.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great question! Yes, when you turn on the Bronco, the camera is powered on, and when you turn off the Bronco, the camera is powered off.

The power to the mirror is only available when the Bronco is on, or in ACC mode.
so it won't allow the PARK mode on the camera to function? bummer .... is there a way around it?

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so it won't allow the PARK mode on the camera to function? bummer .... is there a way around it?
Iā€™m sure there is a way around it but I figure that would be with the wiring before the mirror. This connector goes between the mirror and the wiring.

The power to the mirror would have to be made continuous for the park mode to be enabled. Thatā€™s beyond my scope of work! šŸ¤£

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. I actually got the email AFTER I placed my order. It just seemed strange. Like they were hijacking the shipment until I provided my VIN and the additional info.
I guess they sent it after the fact because you didnā€™t put your VIN in initially, that all.

As I say, I ordered with no issues at all from them. Had the trail armor and the cargo area liner with lok blocks delivered the same day.

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess they sent it after the fact because you didnā€™t put your VIN in initially, that all.

As I say, I ordered with no issues at all from them. Had the trail armor and the cargo area liner with lok blocks delivered the same day.
Sounds good, thanks man. Didn't mean to hijack your build thread.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely produced videos. Love that they are short and to the point. Is that cargo floor liner like a giant velcro to mount those plastic corners? Trying to wrap my head around that one

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Followed your video exactly for the rocker panels! Can you please do an install video of this product next? šŸ˜‰ These are in my garage waiting for me.
https://www.rigidindustries.com/360...-drive-beam-amberer-backlight-pair-36118.html

Ford Bronco XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics. 81A5552E-B6F2-48F6-B886-79D3BBEAA5A2

Ford Bronco XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics. 81A5552E-B6F2-48F6-B886-79D3BBEAA5A2

That's awesome! Looks really good on the white, a nice contrast, and really finishes off the look.

So glad that my video helped you out - I'd only seen one other install video out there on YouTube, and it was putting them on on a non-side step 4 door. I'd 'heard' that you had to trim them, but you don't have to at all.

Next up will be the IAG EZ Soft Top Gas Strut and the IAG Hood Gas Strut installs (I've pre-ordered, due to ship in March). Today my black Wildtrak emblem showed up, so I'll probably do an install video on that too, as some people wonder about that too. I have ditch lights and fog lights for a mod bumper as a plan later down the line, and I will do an install video accordingly.

Subscribe if you like and you'll see all my next videos!

Again, really glad that it helped you out!

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's awesome! Looks really good on the white, a nice contrast, and really finishes off the look.

So glad that my video helped you out - I'd only seen one other install video out there on YouTube, and it was putting them on on a non-side step 4 door. I'd 'heard' that you had to trim them, but you don't have to at all.

Next up will be the IAG EZ Soft Top Gas Strut and the IAG Hood Gas Strut installs (I've pre-ordered, due to ship in March). Today my black Wildtrak emblem showed up, so I'll probably do an install video on that too, as some people wonder about that too. I have ditch lights and fog lights for a mod bumper as a plan later down the line, and I will do an install video accordingly.

Subscribe if you like and you'll see all my next videos!

Again, really glad that it helped you out!
Iā€™ll subscribe! I also ordered the IAG EZ Soft Top Gas Strut!

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely produced videos. Love that they are short and to the point. Is that cargo floor liner like a giant velcro to mount those plastic corners? Trying to wrap my head around that one
So, the Cargo Area Liner is simply that. It's a protective mat, just like floor mats. It lays in the trunk and has cut outs in it (unlike the big heavy duty rubber one you can buy) for the tie downs.

Then there are the Cargo-Loks, they are the plastic 'L' shaped brackets, they have a velcro strip on the bottom of each one. You are able to move them around in different configurations to accommodate what you might have in the trunk. I used them recently when I picked up some work supplies to stop a new laptop sliding around the trunk.

I opted to add a cargo net for the top as well (doesn't come with the Cargo Area Liner), but for $17 it was worth it to keep things tied down.

IMG_1479.jpg

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ll subscribe! I also ordered the IAG EZ Soft Top Gas Strut!
Awesome - well when mine arrives, I'll be doing an install video! Should be a fairly easy and useful solution!

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is my latest installation video, replaced the satin emblem with the Wildtrak black ā€˜Bucking Broncoā€™ emblem on the tailgate.

2021 Ford Bronco - Ford Accessories Black Tailgate Emblem Installation/Replacement

EB86DF63-9515-4991-961F-38E17F837DA6.jpeg

AD7BA914-5E5E-4207-BFED-41FEC0B78242.jpeg

08A2222B-1E5E-45A4-8D0E-71B8331515CC.jpeg

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Worked out a creative way to install a license plate on the modular bumper using a powder coated aluminum bracket and the OEM Bronco bolts for less than $20.

Sponsored