Sponsored

How do you change your dealer? Not seeing it on the website. Also - any concerns with waiting to change dealers in October?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I suppose I could call Ford, but figured it would make sense to make a thread so others are in the loop. I am not seeing a function on my account / my reservation on the website. For those that changed it, did you have to call Fords # on the reservation?

Question #2 - Does it make a difference if we change the dealer now or wait until October?

I have another local dealer with no ADM, but I was thinking it doesnt make sense to change over now. I could wait to see where the config shakes out on pricing and how dealers react, or how I react for that matter. If pricing is way higher, I may consider the logistical headaches of going with another non-local dealer to save $500-1000 and forego the "relationship" with a local dealer. So if it's a one-time change, I may not want to use it up now. Although, I am somewhat concerned that it could cause delays in my delivery. While my reservation number isnt changing, id rather be the dealers 50th order now, not 100th order in October. It probably doesnt make a difference given my reservation number is unchanged, but I could see how holding off on changing the dealer could work against me, not for me.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose I could call Ford, but figured it would make sense to make a thread so others are in the loop. I am not seeing a function on my account / my reservation on the website. For those that changed it, did you have to call Fords # on the reservation?

Question #2 - Does it make a difference if we change the dealer now or wait until October?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

That is the beauty you can wait and lose nothing...more time to make an informed decision..

Do not worry about the place in line at the dealership it is not relevant...

I was higher in the number range at ours and keep getting bumped by the earlier reservations...

Ford will process and ship as fast as they can to get them on the market...