Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have only been able to find the single front fog that enables the swap as originally posted by bee bop. That part number is ML3Z-11654-DA .

I ordered it and received and it works awesome for front fogs ONLY.
So….thinking I was smart, I also ordered
ML3Z-11654-CA . Crash and burn 🔥.
Not even close.
The first 4 alpha numerical set is the vehicle - 11654 is head light switch / interrupter and the -XX is the configuration. I have not found any ML3Z -11654-?? To allow us too go to a dual fog. . If you go to Tasca auto parts on line and searchM2DZ -11654-CAyou will find the only pictorial ( that I have found) of what you and 14 others are trying to purchase. 2 each of the January Backlog orders I know are mine. The Ford inventory system has put the demand in place for these. I recommend you ask @Phil to place one on order and just be patient for the supply chain to catch up. When it does, we can all customize with our personal preferences for updates to rear lighting.
regards,
George King
256 520 4401 cell
Call me anytime

This is what I got. Go figure. Same as my Bronco ex the puddle lights. No fog, nada.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch PXL_20220220_041245974

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch PXL_20220220_041319564
Sponsored

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s a single fog without puddle lights.....
Take note that it doesn’t have a connector to add the puddle module (at screw driver )

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1E35E8FA-D2FC-4DB4-9FFC-087E774C5011

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 07E9B08A-2487-46D6-B24F-3A6DBFAE3F52

Last edited:

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was reading through the novella that is this post and it sounded like there was a solution for Bronco owners whose models did not have the factory foglight option. We're to pull plug C209 I believe? Did we get confirmation on ports on the plug that needed to be pinned for power?

After that, it's just installing an ML3Z-11654-DA or -CA and turning the appropriate options on in the bios?

Also when the fuck did we start needing to know Python and Ruby to work on our trucks? Kinda makes me miss the old TJs where the most electronic thing on there was your cell phone.

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I looked on my Badlands and I think I see the wiring but can it be pulled down? What is everyone doing to get to this?

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brice,
I did finally get a dual fog switch. Are you trying to add the dual as well or just need a single?
Regards,
George

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 063E428A-A181-4505-94B3-72CB914B59E3

Dual Please. Any suggestions? I am going to call and see if they can get me the correct part.

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Following. Looking to do this once mine actually shows. Thank you guys for figuring this out

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some pictures of the rear fog light I just picked up.

Debating between this or an after-market, have you put 12v to it to see how bright it is?

It mounts in the rear center of steel bumpers available in Badlands and up trims only . Not in Outerbanks and down with Plastic bumpers . There are diagrams here on the site . A pre wire for rear fog is in the Lux harness with lots of info here as well. The connector is located behind left rear tire that you need to tap into.
When you say behind the tire, are you talking from underneath or from inside behind the plastic trim?

cparksjr

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Debating between this or an after-market, have you put 12v to it to see how bright it is?

When you say behind the tire, are you talking from underneath or from inside behind the plastic trim?
I have not powered it yet.

Sponsored

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brice,
I did finally get a dual fog switch. Are you trying to add the dual as well or just need a single?
Regards,
George

Duals but I think I got a lead.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys, I hava badlands squatch Lux so I have the wiring harness for front fogs I am assuming that is what this photo shows. I replaced my factory headlight switch to one that includes fog light button which entailed ordering one of the switches that is in stock without the puddle lights and taking the puddle light module from original and adding it to switch with fog light (as someone else her showed us could be done). Puddle lights are working with the new switch for what it is worth. Next I went in to forscan and changed the BdyCM and IPC as instructed here to activate switch which included changing Some people f the coding in the BdyCM as built configuration. I am getting the fog light indicator to show up on the display but I am not getting any power to the plug. Has Anyone else run in to this problem? I am in my shop with no access to a computer. I can check forscan when I get back home but thought I would ask for any other ideas first. You should know I have 0 experience with electrical wiring or forescan. I would not have even attempted to do the fog light switch/ forrscan changes if not for this forum. So thanks in advance for any help

AFA6950B-B8C9-499D-9B2C-57BF4520E1C6.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok guys, I hava badlands squatch Lux so I have the wiring harness for front fogs I am assuming that is what this photo shows. I replaced my factory headlight switch to one that includes fog light button which entailed ordering one of the switches that is in stock without the puddle lights and taking the puddle light module from original and adding it to switch with fog light (as someone else her showed us could be done). Puddle lights are working with the new switch for what it is worth. Next I went in to forscan and changed the BdyCM and IPC as instructed here to activate switch which included changing Some people f the coding in the BdyCM as built configuration. I am getting the fog light indicator to show up on the display but I am not getting any power to the plug. Has Anyone else run in to this problem? I am in my shop with no access to a computer. I can check forscan when I get back home but thought I would ask for any other ideas first. You should know I have 0 experience with electrical wiring or forescan. I would not have even attempted to do the fog light switch/ forrscan changes if not for this forum. So thanks in advance for any help

AFA6950B-B8C9-499D-9B2C-57BF4520E1C6.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You can look in the plain English BdyCM for this but is the fog light switch type “LIN”. This is the setting it needs to be. I have seen others change it to hardwired and that is the wrong setting.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I did see that mentioned in this post and will double check when I get back to forscan. I thought I saw Lin set as the default in there and don’t thing I changed it but I will look. Thanks for the response
Sponsored