Niles

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got the Rough Country's 5" lift installed and it turned out great. I also swapped out the factory tire/wheel set up with 37" BFG Mud Terrains on 17" Fuel Block wheels. The taller stance and bigger tires make it look pretty amazing. Zero effect on the ride. The only downside was I had to add Go Rhino Dominator D1 side steps because my wife and kids couldn't get in. I liked the clean look without the steps but I had to keep wifey happy. I'm going to swap out the factory rear spacers to level it out. It sits about an inch taller in the rear.

Bronco 21-28.jpg

Bronco 21-29.jpg

Bronco 21-30.jpg

Bronco 21-31.jpg
Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Throws the proportions off for me, but glad you like it. Love seeing unique builds and this is the biggest lift I've seen yet! Taking on some serious terrain?
Yeah - looks funky now.

but if owner likes it - that’s all that matters!!

Sponsored

Sponsored

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got the Rough Country's 5" lift installed and it turned out great. I also swapped out the factory tire/wheel set up with 37" BFG Mud Terrains on 17" Fuel Block wheels. The taller stance and bigger tires make it look pretty amazing. Zero effect on the ride. The only downside was I had to add Go Rhino Dominator D1 side steps because my wife and kids couldn't get in. I liked the clean look without the steps but I had to keep wifey happy. I'm going to swap out the factory rear spacers to level it out. It sits about an inch taller in the rear.

Ford Bronco 37's with 5" Rough Country Lift on Wildtrak 5inch lift

If something goes wrong with the suspension or front axel, with that lift on there. Not factory installed, will that VOID your warranty?

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to put 285 seventies on my Big Bend when I get it but I am worried that the factory won't Honor the warranty if something goes wrong With the suspension.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so 3” lift max is all I need. Thanks my man!

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put a 6 inch lift on and ride it till every falls off. Then put the factory parts back on and push it back to the dealership and tell them you how idea what happened. 😁
Sponsored