Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like Ford increased the price again! What does that means to folks who already placed the order?

Base: $30,800/$34,700
Big Bend: $35,285/$37,380
Black Diamond: $37,950/$40,045
Outer Banks: $40,855/42,950
Badlands: $44,495/$46,590
Wildtrack: $49,780/$51,225

Updated with latest bulletin on price protection, posted by @notbuildingrockets

A bulletin was just emailed last night to employees:

• All customers with a 21MY Bronco reservation or order that was placed as of March 24th, 2021 and subsequently converted to a 22MY Bronco order are eligible to receive price protection.
  • MIC Hardtop orders: All retail customers with an order placed by August 20th, 2021 not able to be built as a 21MY due to the MIC Hardtop commodity restriction are eligible to receive price protection
Eligible customer orders have each been issued a Price Protection Certificate in the amount of the Price Protection being offered (difference between 22MY price level and 21MY price level). Certificates do not factor in any mid-year 22MY Bronco price increases. For any additional 22MY Bronco price increases, Dealers can claim price protection under the standard process (See MBG # 2021-15N: Price Protection Refresher for a reminder of the Price Protection process)

A list of eligible retail orders, with price protection amounts, will be available from your DSM

Price Protection Application: Supplementary Delivery Allowance

• The price protection certificate amounts will be treated as a supplementary Delivery Allowance and applied as a reduction to the vehicle-selling price to the End User in the full amount of the applicable price protection certificate amount.

• In all cases where price protection certificates are claimed, 100% of the price protection certificate amount must be passed onto the customer.

• The selling price on the End User's buyer's agreement should be shown as the amount net of the price protection certificate amount in addition to any offered Delivery Allowance support available at the time of vehicle sale. The intent is to reduce the vehicle-selling price to the End User by the total amount of offered Price Protection and Delivery Allowance support (if offered).
To summarize price protection:
What is price protection?
  • Ford guarantees the price of a factory ordered vehicle based on the price level in effect at the time of the order date.
  • If there is a price increase after the order date, Ford will calculate the difference and reimburse the dealer via SmartVincent.
This program will run from Dec 16, 2021 - Dec 31, 2023.

Important to note are the dates listed and the fact that 100% of the price protection must be passed on to the customer, so ensure that your dealer is doing that. Ask your sales person and then ask their sales manager. Don't leave money on the table. We've already waited long enough and some of us have had mark-ups and other games played. Get every penny you can for the shit show that has been this ordering process!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it only matters for orders after 2/14, and whatever funny business dealerships will pull

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you may want to check out one of the many threads posted on this subject before you did this one, in case folks who know the answer don't bother typing it over and over again for each new thread.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 door Basesquatch, identically equipped, is +$2300. Drilled down, aside from the +$800 Base price, Squatch was $4995, now it's $6590...

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
you may want to check out one of the many threads posted on this subject before you did this one, in case folks who know the answer don't bother typing it over and over again for each new thread.
Sometimes thread starters "hit heads" It happens. Pretty sure the mods will merge them...

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is anyone really surprised? Ford lost a lot of money with the roof fiasco. And inflation is happening in all markets
I am surprised it was not a bigger price jump.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe it only matters for orders after 2/14, and whatever funny business dealerships will pull
I have a Purchase agreement on a Badlands for 54030 just printed from this last week after adding squatch and lux. Just got and vin and wondering if they are going to raise my price too?

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order has lower price. Will I pay that or new price whenever it shows up? I was just a walk in order.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a Purchase agreement on a Badlands for 54030 just printed from this last week after adding squatch and lux. Just got and vin and wondering if they are going to raise my price too?
I doubt it

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt it
Just read the back of the purchase agreement and it states that ford reserves the right to change prices on contract at any time and if it is unacceptable to buyer the can have a refund of deposit. I dont even want to call my dealer at this point. wondering if the window sticker is going to reflect price increase. arggg.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just read the back of the purchase agreement and it states that ford reserves the right to change prices on contract at any time and if it is unacceptable to buyer the can have a refund of deposit. I dont even want to call my dealer at this point. wondering if the window sticker is going to reflect price increase. arggg.
You got a VIN, I’m sure you are safe. Fine print always says stuff like that to cover their ass

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alot are going to pull the plug on the wait alone; while inflation and prices on the bronco increase i might as well. Was excited but this has been a process....good luck to everyone and hope you all get yours soon.
Sponsored