E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imma start a landscape company for all those lawns everyone is gonna tear up when they get theirs...

Mine included.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sedate means slow, automatics are faster and more intelligent than the best driver, hence racing cars are not manual, but your right to each his own, the clutch in my disco 3 is such a heavy dog, I don’t want to risk another manual after 4 left knee ops because of a skiing accident, so all my new vehicles are auto,
I get not wanting to drive a manual with a bum knee. I wouldn't buy a car, truck, crossover SUV, etc. with a MT either - the Bronco is a special case of sorts for me. It's nice to have all these options to argue over though!

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get not wanting to drive a manual with a bum knee. I wouldn't buy a car, truck, crossover SUV, etc. with a MT either - the Bronco is a special case of sorts for me. It's nice to have all these options to argue over though!
I know I’ve never been so excited about a car, even my mustang didn’t get me this hyped, the Bronco is just so perfect in most areas, and most cars are a compromise in most areas, I want a white roof Ford please

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cranking their steering wheels all the way to the right or the left will cause the same result when driving at highway speeds.

It would just fall under the Darwin Award category.
I was referring to electronically triggering the brake application, but sure.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So since this wont be available on the MT and its very unlikely we will be able to put a twin stick shifter on this thing, Im left with the question. Will this really be that much more helpful than just using rear wheelspin in 2wd and natural rotation while holding the brakes which are front biased. In anything soft or slick I do this all the time anyways to pivot around the front axle. I suppose if you have the room to pivot on one axle, you have the room to pivot on the other. You just have to do it a wheelbase length earlier.

Just trying to find a silver lining for us manual guys. Would be sweet if they gave manuals a just a individual wheel brake selector for use when lockers are NOT engaged.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's perfect for a nascar oval track!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to see what happens with this on pavement.
It's not ment to be done on pavement. it will flat spot one tire while balding the other one cause them to be out of balance really quick.

Sponsored

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This feature has been in Toyota land cruiser since 2012

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This feature has been in Toyota land cruiser since 2012

True, but for some reason there is little to no footage of it in action, let alone to this degree of fun/rowdy effectiveness.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not ment to be done on pavement. it will flat spot one tire while balding the other one cause them to be out of balance really quick.
Obviously it's not intended for pavement. Burnouts aren't so great for the life of your tire either. Some things are done for the sake of fun.

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, but for some reason there is little to no footage of it in action, let alone to this degree of fun/rowdy effectiveness.
Yeah, Its priced just below G-Class and I guess no one ever takes off road to press that button.

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Europe is just starting to fall in love with automatic cars, because now they are faster, smoother, more intelligent and more fuel efficient! And you guys wanna go back to manuals! What the hell???
Its an anti-theft device for me. I live in a newly minted Progressive Democrat city that's experiencing massive spikes in crime. Having a manual means that few of the growing number of car thieves can drive it away.
Sponsored