Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation
February 3: Final Day For Customers To Express Interest
February 11: Notify Customers That Expressed Interest
February 26: May Production Wholesale Starts
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens
March 24: May Production Scheduling
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

——Production & Allocation—-
Bronco Raptor will be produced throughout the remainder of the 2022 Model Year with deliveries beginning this summer. Like other specialty vehicles, production is very limited.
More details surrounding individual dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.
And I still cant get my 2DR Base I ordered 1/20/21 reordered 10/13/21 WTAF?!
Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Trying to understand how theyre sending this out, to unscheduled placed orders or to reservations that have not been used to order? I have a reservation 4 hours after launch and no communication from Ford for this Raptor.

jwnaron

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep CJ7, 2020 BMW X3MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to understand how theyre sending this out, to unscheduled placed orders or to reservations that have not been used to order? I have a reservation 4 hours after launch and no communication from Ford for this Raptor.

FWIW, I have a Jan 2021 reservation and order so I'm probably not anywhere near close to the front on my current badlands order. I'm hoping for early summer 2022. I'd wait until winter 2022 for a raptor though.

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of you get the email that Ford was sending out today yet?
YEP...I said yes just to see what happens...seriously doubt I will go through with the Raptor though...at that price may as well get the real raptor...and god those fenders and mud flaps make me cringe.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
YEP...I said yes just to see what happens...seriously doubt I will go through with the Raptor though...at that price may as well get the real raptor...and god those fenders and mud flaps make me cringe.
We Still haven’t received the email

I figure we will get raptor before base Sasquatch order...just sell raptor when original order arrives.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, Monday morning. Definitely interested.

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was excited to see this and as its looking like a solid 2 years to get my 2nd day reservation Bronco Badlands, I thought YEAH I'll wait a bit more and get a Raptor
- Dealer response " Raptor will have a markup" if you want to change your order. Man, every interaction with FORD I've had has been a shitty experience. I halfway expect for the damn thing to break down on the way home once I finally get it. I guess Raptor is not an option... WTF! I'm trying hard to be a first time Ford buyer but smh and questioning why..

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope some y’all get to snag one!

2022 MODEL YEAR BRONCO RAPTOR LAUNCH TIMELINE
January 24
Bronco Raptor Reveal
Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation
February 3: Final Day For Customers To Express Interest
February 11: Notify Customers That Expressed Interest
February 26: May Production Wholesale Starts
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens
March 24: May Production Scheduling
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

——Production & Allocation—-
Bronco Raptor will be produced throughout the remainder of the 2022 Model Year with deliveries beginning this summer. Like other specialty vehicles, production is very limited.
More details surrounding individual dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.
Does anyone have clarification on the “express interest by 3 feb step”. Is this just clicking that email link? Or is this calling dealer? I called mine and he was like, “glad you’re interested” haha. Did feel like I was checking a box at all

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone have clarification on the “express interest by 3 feb step”. Is this just clicking that email link? Or is this calling dealer? I called mine and he was like, “glad you’re interested” haha. Did feel like I was checking a box at all
Clicking on the email as far as everyone has been told. Two of the dealers I'm working with said they'd have more info the middle of this month based on what happens with the email.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We were notified by Ford for the Raptor, but we had a Reservation for a First Edition. That might be the difference.

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I got my selection email today so I guess I will be ordering one. SWEEEEET!!!

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This post is Hilarious, do people not realize the line will be down for a couple weeks in july to retool for the Raptor and other vehicles? lol..whatever.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This post is Hilarious, do people not realize the line will be down for a couple weeks in july to retool for the Raptor and other vehicles? lol..whatever.
Are you saying that Bronco Raptor production will not begin in May?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you saying that Bronco Raptor production will not begin in May?
I am saying read the threads in the forum where MAP will be shut down 3-4 weeks in July to redesign the assembly Line to accommodate B.Raptor and other like vehicles Like ranger Raptor, the B raptor is 10 inches wider. That's all. Would be real fun to watch them squeeze 10 lbs of poop in a 5 pound bag before July. I believe they will be some of the first to be built in July August..after they modify the assembly line etc..maybe they push that date up, but May? LOL...ok...Someone listens to way too much Aerosmith....Dream On!
Sponsored