Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only on one side? This seems very strange since the nuts are on a floating nut plate with lots of adjustment.

Did you happen to do one bolt at a time or something and fully tightened them before getting things lined up?
The other side just barely needed a little bit of material taken off no where near that amount. We tried starting with each bolt to see if anything changed and never fully tightened them but nothing worked. All ended up good though!

A852EAD2-CC64-46D2-81FA-7273D4F4FE5E.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The other side just barely needed a little bit of material taken off no where near that amount. We tried starting with each bolt to see if anything changed and never fully tightened them but nothing worked. All ended up good though!

A852EAD2-CC64-46D2-81FA-7273D4F4FE5E.jpeg
Ok. Sorry for the issue. We’ll keep an eye out to see if this pops up again. When the new jeep JL came out, we saw some similar ‘out of spec’ issues with the front bumper frame horns. It got better after the first year.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And shipping is crazy too. I found d a guy on FB marketplace selling his prerunner bar for $300 but shipping from WA to TN the cheapest I found was $330
Check out greyhound bus lines. They do shipping as well, insure the package and are dirt cheap. I have shipped bumper covers, full size Bronco soft tops, transfer cases multiple states away and I think the most expensive shipping was like $60

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out greyhound bus lines. They do shipping as well, insure the package and are dirt cheap. I have shipped bumper covers, full size Bronco soft tops, transfer cases multiple states away and I think the most expensive shipping was like $60
Yeah I checked them too. It didn't seem to be an option because the shipper was several hours from the nearest greyhound station.

Gary5393

Badlands
First Name
GARRETT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Sorry for the issue. We’ll keep an eye out to see if this pops up again. When the new jeep JL came out, we saw some similar ‘out of spec’ issues with the front bumper frame horns. It got better after the first year.
If its any consolation mine had plenty of slop to get mine installed.

Sponsored

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@JcrOffroad I was wondering if you guys have plans on making any more bull bars that are sharper and go with the the front if it’s possible with the steel bumper bolt locations. No matter what I like the bull bar that you have now gonna buy it in the future and will rock it with my bronco.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JcrOffroad I was wondering if you guys have plans on making any more bull bars that are sharper and go with the the front if it’s possible with the steel bumper bolt locations. No matter what I like the bull bar that you have now gonna buy it in the future and will rock it with my bronco.
Right now we do not have plans for other hoop options.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my Baja bar today! If only my Bronco was back with its new motor......

Shout out to @JcrOffroad for the excellent packaging. You need to provide some pointer to Amazon. Even my extra angry UPS driver couldn't damage it!! :)
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s bolt-on steel bumper parts! Hoops & more. JCR

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my Baja bar today! If only my Bronco was back with its new motor......

Shout out to @JcrOffroad for the excellent packaging. You need to provide some pointer to Amazon. Even my extra angry UPS driver couldn't damage it!! :)
Where did the box go?!

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed my winch and winch plate today. Had a hard time getting bolts in these holes and had to open one up on each side. One was very minor but the one below needed a lot of trimming. After that it was nice an easy but just wanted to throw that out there for anyone else who has a problem.

where did you get the conduit around your cables going to the battery? Thanks.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did the box go?!
No idea! The shipping label was stuck to the foam. I wasn’t expecting any hardware so I’m assuming it’s all there 😮

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No idea! The shipping label was stuck to the foam. I wasn’t expecting any hardware so I’m assuming it’s all there 😮
It comes with the bolts to attach it, but I think they're in the box. Had mine for 2 months before I got the Bronco, my dealer installed it (Warm, dry shop > Cold snowy driveway) Mechanic said it bolted right up, no fuss no muss...
Sponsored