Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chrome also has >60% of the tracking everything you do on the internet going for them as well. ?
Competing with Facebook, TikTok, Amazon(Alexa), Telecoms, and every other digital company; it would be quite impressive to have a majority of that market.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow what a rip-off. My dealer only required a $300 deposit.
Scumbag dealers strike again, Ford only requires a $100 deposit. Any dealer deposits are a ripoof intended solely to lock you into that dealer. Want to change dealers? Any deposit above the Ford required $100 one, kiss your money goodbye.

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Forgive me for being dumb, but can someone explain to me the big deal with the 13th and the embargo?
According to the Dictionary... Embargo: impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity)

So according to the post my Mr. Levine it appears more info should be allowed to be released on the 13th after 6AM EST. ?‍♂ ? ?

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two out of the next 7 days are important... let's hope the bugs are worked out.
I just wish I could know if the reservations would count for Velocity Blue, or if I just have to keep waiting that out. I kinda don't want to lock into a dealer and give them an excuse to be scummy though, anyways. Seems to be the case with some reservations.

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Embargo releases on additional media on Thursday. It would be silly to not TRY to capitalize on the momentum. If it’s not ready it’s not ready but we shall see ??‍♂
Dumb question but what is the "embargo" Ive seen posted a few times?

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am going to apologize if this has been asked and answered already. I did search first; but came up with nothing that truly addressed my question.

I'm not certain I need the 35" tires that would come with the Sasquatch package. However, I do want front and rear lockers, would like the upgraded M210 frotn axle, and would probably appreciate the upgraded Bilsteins that come with the Sasquatch package. My vehicle budget really doesn't allow for a Badlands trim...I'm considering a Black Diamond with a few carefully selected options at best.

So, let's say the best configuration for me turns out to be a Base trim with the Sasquatch option. NowAccording to the Dictionary... Embargo: impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity)

So according to the post my Mr. Levine it appears more info should be allowed to be released on the 13th after 6AM EST. ?‍♂ ? ?
According to the Dictionary... Embargo: impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity)

Its amazing how much a dictionary can clear things up. So hopefully tomorrow we’ll get new info and maybe the b&p tool. Gotcha. ??

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quoted from Dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/embargo?s=t

embargo
[ em-bahr-goh ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR embargo ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural em·bar·goes.
-an order of a government prohibiting the movement of merchant ships into or out of its ports.
-an injunction from a government commerce agency to refuse freight for shipment, as in case of congestion or insufficient facilities.
-any restriction imposed upon commerce by edict.
-a restraint or hindrance; prohibition.
verb (used with object), em·bar·goed, em·bar·go·ing.
-to impose an embargo on.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wish I could know if the reservations would count for Velocity Blue, or if I just have to keep waiting that out. I kinda don't want to lock into a dealer and give them an excuse to be scummy though, anyways. Seems to be the case with some reservations.
Reservations can be converted into orders for Velocity Blue, but your order won't be scheduled until the color is available.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I discoverd a new invention called Google that told me what it was:
News embargo
In journalism and public relations, a news embargo or press embargo is a request or requirement by a source that the information or news provided by that source not be published until a certain date or certain conditions have been met. They are often used by businesses making a product announcement, by medical journals, and by government officials announcing policy initiatives; the media is given advance knowledge of details being held secret so that reports can be prepared to coincide with the announcement date and yet still meet press time.[1] In theory, press embargoes reduce inaccuracy in the reporting of breaking stories by reducing the incentive for journalists to cut corners by writing up information quickly in hopes of "scooping" the competition.

The understanding is that if the embargo is broken by reporting before then, the source will retaliate by restricting access to further information by that journalist or their publication, giving them a long-term disadvantage relative to more cooperative outlets. Embargoes are usually arranged in advance as "gentlemen's agreements." However, sometimes publicists will send embargoed press releases to newsrooms unsolicited in hopes that they will respect the embargo date without having first agreed to do so—the phrase "For Immediate Release" often found at the top of press releases indicates that the information in the release is not embargoed.

News organizations sometimes break embargoes and report information before the embargo expires, either accidentally (due to miscommunication in the newsroom) or intentionally (to get the jump on their competitors). Breaking an embargo is typically considered a serious breach of trust and can result in the source barring the offending news outlet from receiving advance information for a long period of time.

News embargoes are one of several ways a source can influence media presentation of the information they provide; others include providing information "on background" or "not for attribution," limiting or providing "access," or even direct government or market intervention against the reporters or media company. (See confidentiality terminology in journalism for a full discussion of these.) The manner in which journalists react to these and other attempts to influence coverage are a matter of journalistic ethics.

An example of an embargo being deliberately broken occurred on 19 July 2017. The television presenter and former tabloid editor Piers Morgan antagonised other journalists when he willingly breached a BBC news embargo. This was in connection with the publication of details of BBC presenters earning more than £150,000 annually. He announced the details via his Twitter account about an hour earlier than the report's indicated time of publication. He excused his action by describing it as a 'scoop'.[2][3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_embargo
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.