Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question but what is the "embargo" Ive seen posted a few times?
In the press world, you want to tell the world about something on a specific day (i.e. "Launch Day"). But to give the press time to get their articles written and ready to print/publish on "Launch Day", you need to tell them *before* that. But, you still don't want the rest of the world to know until "Launch Day", so you tell them "hey guys... I'm going to tell you this early, but you can't tell anyone else until Launch Day. I need you to pinky swear!" That time between being told and being able to share is the "embargo period".

Sponsored

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the press world, you want to tell the world about something on a specific day (i.e. "Launch Day"). But to give the press time to get their articles written and ready to print/publish on "Launch Day", you need to tell them *before* that. But, you still don't want the rest of the world to know until "Launch Day", so you tell them "hey guys... I'm going to tell you this early, but you can't tell anyone else until Launch Day. I need you to pinky swear!" That time between being told and being able to share is the "embargo period".
Ah, appreciate that. While I understand what an embargo is, I wasn't sure in this respect. Thanks for the explanation!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that pizza is mentioned take a look at the pizza I ordered for my vegan buddy last night.
Ford Bronco Build and Price for 2021 Bronco soon? 7D4234E6-A5F1-41C3-9EFD-16B220E17A41

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, appreciate that. While I understand what an embargo is, I wasn't sure in this respect. Thanks for the explanation!
No problem! Also, people want to stick to the embargo if they want to keep getting invited to know stuff early. TFLcar got themselves uninvited to the Bronco Launch event because they released stuff early. It'll be a while before they get invited back (if ever).

Sponsored

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard that Domino’s is going to buy a fleet of Bronco’s to use for delivery.
But they only deliver pineapple pizza. It's like Henry said, "you can order whatever pizza you want, as long as it's pineapple."

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservations can be converted into orders for Velocity Blue, but your order won't be scheduled until the color is available.
Ohh, first I've heard this information. Do you have a source for it? Just curious. Good to know though. Now the big question...to reserve or not!

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohh, first I've heard this information. Do you have a source for it? Just curious. Good to know though. Now the big question...to reserve or not!
I don't have a link I can share, but the info is good.

At this point, reserving now would likely time out to when VB becomes available anyways. I'd recommend you go ahead and put the money down to get in line.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.