Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today I drove to work on icy roads again in the Bronco. Hank The Tank gives not a single crap about these conditions, and I'm having a BLAST on my daily commute 😁
Tonight, we're off to a big local used booksale, where I'll get to test out the trunk capacity. πŸ˜‡

Icy pic from yesterday:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Picsart_22-02-23_16-30-27-390
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fire extinguisher I already had, actually I think I bought it at Walmart or Academy, its a Kidde and states it is 3lbs 4 oz minimun to 3 lbs 11 oz max.. The mount I purchased on Amazon, its adjustable Velcro straps both on the rollbar side and the extinguisher side. Its "Hoolcar Roll Bar Fire Extinshuisher Holder 2.5-3 lb Adjustable Strap Mount" $13.99

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at the Rockworkx Bronco bolt replacement D-rings, ready to 'pull the trigger' on the orange ones, and saw they were many weeks out for availability. Then I saw the GPCA "T-handle" bolts and D-rings and decided these would actually better serve my purpose. I just want a way to hang bags, tether the dogs and better organize the cargo area. Missing all that color, but loving the way these are working for me now.

Decided to use 2 t-handles with D rings on both sides for hanging or tethering, and then put the extras on the roll bar for more carrying options.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7088
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7089

Now I have my inflator/deflater kit in the orange back, and blankets, towels and bags in the other one, off the floor and leaving the space for the dogs.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7086

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I ordered I forgot the cargo mat. So this Amazon special showed up a couple days after I ordered it, should do the trick!

20220224_212513.jpg

β€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today I drove to work on icy roads again in the Bronco. Hank The Tank gives not a single crap about these conditions, and I'm having a BLAST on my daily commute 😁
Tonight, we're off to a big local used booksale, where I'll get to test out the trunk capacity. πŸ˜‡

Icy pic from yesterday:

Picsart_22-02-23_16-30-27-390.jpg
Did you lift? What size tires
I was looking at the Rockworkx Bronco bolt replacement D-rings, ready to 'pull the trigger' on the orange ones, and saw they were many weeks out for availability. Then I saw the GPCA "T-handle" bolts and D-rings and decided these would actually better serve my purpose. I just want a way to hang bags, tether the dogs and better organize the cargo area. Missing all that color, but loving the way these are working for me now.

Decided to use 2 t-handles with D rings on both sides for hanging or tethering, and then put the extras on the roll bar for more carrying options.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1A8D24E9-009E-499C-9E90-F94016B17351
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1A8D24E9-009E-499C-9E90-F94016B17351

Now I have my inflator/deflater kit in the orange back, and blankets, towels and bags in the other one, off the floor and leaving the space for the dogs.
i like the idea but I don’t have the threaded hole on my roll bars😒.
Sponsored